UPDATED 08/10/19 - Forum is being unlocked! (Connect your Steam account to sync your Owned Items!)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
....the Paradox account is already linked to the steam account. I have tried to unlink/relink the accounts but this didn't help.
What about steps 2+3?

I have HoI2 complete edition on in my steam library but it’s not showing up on here when I sync it. Other games are synced (I don’t have access to get the key right now only on mobile right now)

I have HoI2 complete edition on in my steam library but it’s not showing up on here when I sync it. Other games are synced (I don’t have access to get the key right now only on mobile right now)

Not every old game has an icon. HoI 2 complete edition as far as I remember did not, only the ones that I have (Armageddon and Anthology shown as the nuke and the Iron Cross below my avatar).

The thing is I can’t access the HoI2 forums. It says there’s 0 of 300 topics but I can’t see any of them. :(

The general forum for a game is not locked and should be accessable for anyone even without any icon.
The HoI 2 forum is here:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/hearts-of-iron-2.255/

If you can access the forum (= no error explicitely stating that you have no rights to see it) but simply see no threads or messages - that is a known bug of the new forum software since the change from the old forum software.

Old threads and messages are hidden from view after a while. They are still there but not shown immediately.
To make them visible again go to the forum I linked and then click "Thread Display Options", choose "Last post from: Forever" and then click "Set Options". That should make all old stuff visible again for a while to you.

Old threads and messages are hidden from view after a while. They are still there but not shown immediately.
To make them visible again go to the forum I linked and then click "Thread Display Options", choose "Last post from: Forever" and then click "Set Options". That should make all old stuff visible again for a while to you.

Thank worked! Thank you!

How can people who got Imperator Rome through Game Pass access the mod forum?
Game Pass, as in the Xbox MS store thing? I wasn't aware that game was available via that channel, is it now?

Hi, I'm new here and I'd just like to ask if games that aren't released yet like Vampire Bloodlines 2 won't show up when you sync owned items? cause at this point that is the only game I own on steam from paradox

They will not, no, as I haven't added them as Owned Items for the forum yet. They will be added closer to the release.