• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They probably would if you spoke to them, but it’s their store to handle and we do technically pay them to make sure it’s correct. Problem is you might end up speaking to a non-committal customer service agent who isn’t allowed to accept liability for the issue until a full investigation as to whose fault it is is made official. It would be nice to get a report number from Paradox which we could quote to any customer service agents so as to avoid any embarrassment :/

1 . Load the game as usual

2 . Your see the space station pic with press any button under the name stellaris , do this

3 . Itll load the next screen that will have same pic , but many options on the left , your see your xbox avatar pic at the bottom left if online thru xbox live...

4 . There your see an option "downloadable content" select this.

5. It will now load a screen with 3 addons , since i also bought the deluxe version i already and are both "activated" have lethiathons ? Spelling wrong probably , and that art species whatever it does dlc - next to that is utopia it will say goto ms store under it , select this and it will take you to the store - now instead of it saying £16.99 like it did yesterday it says
Install DO THIS there all done .

I must confess some of you would Make half passable conspiracy theorists, its been an entertainIng read.

Well, the issue is that Xbox Store still want us to buy Utopia. There is no install button. Just the pricetag and... nothing else. The problem is with the people who bought Deluxe Upgrade Pack.

How hard can it be? It's supposedly installed already. So both Paradox and Microsoft know it's installed because we paid for it. So just give us codes for Utopia. Simple. Easy and let players play. BOOM. Just made customers happy.

So, they are not working hard enough. That is all BS. After all, you don't change the engine for an oil change or change the transmission when all you need to do is inflate the tires. If they were wokring "hard" on it, that means a boss is not doing the proper job to make the customers happy.