• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can anyone give us a time frame for this to be activated as this is now a joke for such a small thing its seem like ms are making this a priority as this now seem like it is on a back burner as if it was important it would be shown as so c

Who knew ms would put a game that probably won't make them a lot of profit on the back burner who could of seen this coming . It's not like it's cod or destiny but seriously I'm quickly losing my mind and wondering if I wasted my money on a dlc that ms doesn't seem happy to let us have unless we fork out 20 dollars

Who knew ms would put a game that probably won't make them a lot of profit on the back burner who could of seen this coming . It's not like it's cod or destiny but seriously I'm quickly losing my mind and wondering if I wasted my money on a dlc that ms doesn't seem happy to let us have unless we fork out 20 dollars
I'm thinking about it myself

Hello all... First post and it’s going to be a moan... I bought the deluxe edition (without knowing it included all future DLC) roughly 3 weeks ago and have been enjoying the experience. I was excited to see that utopia would be released quite soon after my purchase but had no idea it was included in my original purchase! When I went online yesterday seeing a message that I need to purchase this DLC I was at first confused but assumed (stupidly) that MS and Paradox knew how to work the marketplace so that us consumers weren’t hoodwinked into buying something we already own...
It was to my surprise today that I see this post on the forums and upon checking my original purchase (which MS sent the details of in size one font so it had to be copied and pasted to see what I actually bought...) it turned out I DID buy the deluxe edition and that I’d just unnecessarily shelled out cash ‍♂️
Do I bring this up with MS or with Paradox? Bad form that I’m having to moan as my first post when I would quite like to discuss how I like & enjoy the game!

Some people realy overreact.
A bug occurred, yes this is bad and sad.
But come one... things will sort out.

That bug may cost some unaware people these 20 bucks or their equivalence who got the Deluxe Upgrade Pack and can buy Utopia separately. Yes, that can happen. No, Microsoft is not really up to refund DLCs (as the DLCs are NOT refundable - if I remember right from TOS).

Still not resolved for Poland/EU region.

Last edited:
Same, worked for me as well after selecting the Downloadable Content option in the game's main menu, which took me to the game's page in the Xbox store, at which point I still had to manually select it and tell it to install. But after that, I was able to download and then go back and manually activate it in the game's Downloadable Content screen with the other DLC options. (Have deluxe edition and received no prompt to buy it/ pay extra, USA West Coast)

That bug may cost some unaware people these 20 bucks or their equivalence who got the Deluxe Upgrade Pack and can buy Utopia separately. Yes, that can happen. No, Microsoft is not really up to refund DLCs (as the DLCs are NOT refundable - if I remember right from TOS).

Still not resolved for Poland/EU region.

Their TOS doesn’t override the consumer rights act. The wonderful thing about multinational corporations is that they still have to obey all the domestic laws. Those of us unaware due to a fault at their end are protected because it was their store telling us we needed to purchase the item and the info they provided was what caused the fault at our end.

Their TOS doesn’t override the consumer rights act. The wonderful thing about multinational corporations is that they still have to obey all the domestic laws. Those of us unaware due to a fault at their end are protected because it was their store telling us we needed to purchase the item and the info they provided was what caused the fault at our end.
Well I just called trying to get someone to fix it and they said it's a problem on paradox's end

Tell us your secrets you magic wizard!!!

1 . Load the game as usual

2 . Your see the space station pic with press any button under the name stellaris , do this

3 . Itll load the next screen that will have same pic , but many options on the left , your see your xbox avatar pic at the bottom left if online thru xbox live...

4 . There your see an option "downloadable content" select this.

5. It will now load a screen with 3 addons , since i also bought the deluxe version i already and are both "activated" have lethiathons ? Spelling wrong probably , and that art species whatever it does dlc - next to that is utopia it will say goto ms store under it , select this and it will take you to the store - now instead of it saying £16.99 like it did yesterday it says
Install DO THIS there all done .

I must confess some of you would Make half passable conspiracy theorists, its been an entertainIng read.