• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is WAD as the USA was very isolationist until 1941...
you´ll get events later, where you´ll be able to build units...
This!

Also, if you had read the instructions at the beginning of the American campaign you would have known this... ;)

Is there any progress on this at all? Any possiblity of a conversion to AOD?

No we moved on to Hearts of Iron 3 although I think the developer at AoD told me he was running TRP with it and it seemed to work fine. He was looking over my AI files to see if he wanted ot pull some stuff out for AoD. I know he liked the spliting of Japan into two countries idea we did for creating a real pacific war.

Soviet Air Force Formations

Hi,

I really don´t know where to put this question, but here goes nothing:

How come that in Armageddon Soviet has 12 Air formations and in TRP they have like 47 Air formations?
I would like to know how it comes that they have gotten so much more than other countries and also who and where did you find this information about more aircraft? I like it, but there is such an large difference between the both versions.

/Marine

Hi,

I really don´t know where to put this question, but here goes nothing:

How come that in Armageddon Soviet has 12 Air formations and in TRP they have like 47 Air formations?
I would like to know how it comes that they have gotten so much more than other countries and also who and where did you find this information about more aircraft? I like it, but there is such an large difference between the both versions.

/Marine
I think TRP is supposed to simulate smaller air formations than vanilla HOI2, but I'm not entirely certain.

I think TRP is supposed to simulate smaller air formations than vanilla HOI2, but I'm not entirely certain.

Okay thanks for the answer, but then how come that all the rest of the countries have the same amount of Air units as in vanilla then?

/Marine

Soviet union had the largest airforce in the world at the time. The only problem is that it was heavily outdated.

Thanks for the answer Lothos, then I understand more how come they have more Air Units in TRP.

/Marine

Playing as Germany and enjoying it. But when would it be accurate to end the China event?

Edit: Never mind, saw the third Nationalist China event :)

Great work on the Spanish Civil War by the way, really love how it's going the way it should :D

Last edited:
ok I need some help with TRP for hoi 2 vanilla .80 +.83 and .84 I have done everything correctly, a clean install of HOI 2 vanilla 1.03b used the .80 installer etc. and but when I try to load up a scenario it says error cannot acess the folder minor.ais or something like that. anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it?