• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone got it to work with SWHM yet? I keep getting wasteland spots all over, or when I replace the base game map with the SWMH it only pollinates 3 north african provinces.

How long should the world generation go? Because I only seem to get worlds where all governments are tribal (no matter whether I sim it to 5000 with 100 government stability or to 17500 with 20 government stability)... Also, when starting a game I can't see the realms map - it's blank. Still can choose a nation and in-game it's fine.

EDIT: 10 government stability finally gives some diverse governments. Still, some guidelines on those settings and recommended generation time would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Reactions:
Another thought - shouldn't religions that are from the same religious group have at least some common holy sites? Right now the sites are located in the vicinity of the religion's region exclusively, which isn't that bad, but it's hard to imagine that some religions are variants of another if they share no sanctuaries.

The religions also seem very uniform - it has already been mentioned that all seem to prohibit matrelineal marriage, but from my limited experience almost all of them seem to be content with raiding and prepared invasion, as well as polygamy.

Last edited:
Reactions:
How long should the world generation go? Because I only seem to get worlds where all governments are tribal (no matter whether I sim it to 5000 with 100 government stability or to 17500 with 20 government stability)... Also, when starting a game I can't see the realms map - it's blank. Still can choose a nation and in-game it's fine.

EDIT: 10 government stability finally gives some diverse governments. Still, some guidelines on those settings and recommended generation time would be appreciated. :)

The way it works at the moment I wouldn't expect to get a ton of feudal governments. The next one shouldn't be too long and I've done a lot of work on this. The version out there is very much an early experimental 'just have a play' system as I said don't expect it to make for good games.

re: holy sites. In the next version all religion's stuff mutates as culture does, so you should see a lot more of this.

Reactions:
What do the Stability settings do?
The less stable things are, the "more varied" things get, especially combined with time. However, low stability can cause your computer to chug at a snails pace unless your computer is packing a couple of I7s, particularly if everything is set to 1

Reactions:
This is a very cool project. I'd be willing to take a look at the code and see if I could help out. I'm a professional C# dev. I was considering such a project myself but was too daunted by the task of learning all of the modding stuff necessary to generate basically every game config file from scratch.

Reactions:
Any news/updates? I love this mod so far but hope the creator can make a new and improved update soon.

Reactions:
Considering that the OP hasn't been on the forum in over a month, is it safe to say that this tool is dead? It would be a damn shame if it is, this looked like it had a ton of potential.

Reactions: