• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For the love of god there needs to be a a population density and adjacency option. So many counties are litterally 3 holdings and places that resemble Constantinople aren't crossable

thanks for the feedback, I know Holy Fury has been out near a week I only apologise that i've not been able to perfect it in that time.

Mods: Can this thread be locked? There's a new thread for it, the tool in the OP is defunct, but people keep bumping this one.

I honestly prefer the old tool to paradox's stuff. Their version just randomly generates a political landscape based on certain parameters listed in the random world options. The cultures are not truly random, mostly just renamed versions of vanilla cultures with names taken from where they're spawned on the map. Religions are much the same, except for a few randomized features based on the new Pagan reformation mechanics. The old one, however, was made with a history simulator, which basically simulated the entire history of the world. Cultures and religions could mutate and change, spawning new cultures and religions. Leaving a more cohesive world than paradox's random generation. All in all, I prefer this tool's procedural world gen to paradox's random world gen.