• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MJF

Lt. General
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2005
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
Units in elbing have not moved or attacked for several days. Save/exir/reload does not fix!

Attachments

• NotAttacking.png
    NotAttacking.png
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Perhaps loading them on and off TPs will do the trick?

Didn't try that. It is not always because the date gets accidentally changed, however.

UPDATE:

Only 10 divisions attacking of 27 ordered to. It is not my date selection. This is not fixed. I have ordered Manstein to attack at once, and notive the eta on his display. Several reorders - no fix. Same with several other divisions currently trying to attack Washington, DC.

BADBADBAD.png
2BADBADBAD.png
3BADBADBAD.png

There can't be that many Yankee sympathizers in my army.

Last edited:
I save, exit the game, restart and reload. Then order Manstein (Once again!) to attack right away. No other units were reordered to attack. Two gametime hours pass, and:

@BADfixedby restarting.png

FYI: Why am I hitting D.C. before Norfolk? While I have decimated a great many of their vessels already, There remains a massive US Navy fleet anchored at the Norfolk Naval Yards. I would prefer to bomb them out of existence with my (as usual vs the USA, currently exhausted) Luftwaffe.

I need the D.C. airbase to accomplish this glorious feat.

Last edited: