There should be a sticky thread on acceptable features of CK3 mods

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Did you actually read those? Show me where they draw the line on mod content. It's arbitrary and we were asking for an explanation over an arbitration.

How hard is it to read?
read.jpg
read3.jpg

read2.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions:
We do know that the thread asking why it was deleted and what was wrong with it had zero offensive content and was straight up deleted with no explanation.
Well, we know why that thread was deleted: it broke the rules.

All administrative actions taken by the Forum staff should be considered a settled matter. These actions include, but are not limited to: delete/close/move thread/post, banning, warnings and Infractions. Public posts challenging or questioning the decision of a Moderator or Administrator will be deleted and penalties liable by the user. Users that wish to contest a decision should send a PM to the Moderator. If the situation cannot be resolved to mutual satisfaction, then you can escalate the matter by sending an e-mail to: forum_admin@paradoxplaza.com. Any decision given from there is final and not subject to debate.

• 2Like
Reactions:

Great. Please show me where the content of that mod violates those rules. And please show me where they consider something to not abide by those rules. I understand that the rules exist. What I don't understand is how Paradox is interpreting them, because apparently there's a disconnect: again, which is why this thread exists to begin with.

We even have someone in this thread claiming they had a mod taken down because it only allowed female generals for Scythians in Imperator. Does that count as hate speech or something?

Also those rules say mods can't have nudity in them...when we're playing a game that includes nudity. So yeah, I don't think asking for a clarification is too much of a stretch.

• 1Like
Reactions:
No it didn't. It asked how to mod the homosexual probability and why a Steam Workshop mod was taken down.
the second bit got it taken down, not the first. the answer to the first question is in this thread.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Where do the rules say there's not allowed to be a discussion on Steam Workshop mod availability?
that was shown to you in post 83

..sorry, 84

• 2Like
Reactions:
Quote where it says discussing Steam Workshop mod availability isn't allowed on this forum please, because apparently I'm missing something. The post you're referring to doesn't even have anything regarding this forum's rules.
Public posts challenging or questioning the decision of a Moderator or Administrator will be deleted and penalties liable by the user.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Public posts challenging or questioning the decision of a Moderator or Administrator will be deleted and penalties liable by the user.

Again, where does it say discussing mods on Steam Workshop is not allowed on this forum?

I had to be explicit because I know that you're trying to evade the question.

Reactions:
Again, where does it say discussing mods on Steam Workshop is not allowed on this forum?

I had to be explicit because I know that you're trying to evade the question.
this thread apparently wasn't about a mod. it was about an admin decision to remove a mod. there's no question.

and btw...there's a whole subforum on mods, so don't raise that one again.

• 1Like
Reactions:
i quite frankly can't believe this thread is still open. maybe they're all there with popcorn.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Great. Please show me where the content of that mod violates those rules.

Since noone in this thread has seen or shown the mod, how its packaged, or even any sign that this mod existed I cant, but you asked for the rules and they are clearly posted on steam and paradox.

Finding the rules appeared to be the entire point of this thread according to the OP.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Game publishers can remove Steam Workshop items for their game, yes.

I don't think it takes much imagination to see why such a capability is an absolute necessity.
pretty much this.

closed

• 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.