• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So Clinton lost his first bid for presidency, eh? Which means potentially no Bush in 2000.

Perhaps Milosevicj Serbia in soviet spere and will protected durning Kosovo crisis?

I wonder wether the Five Years Plan did prepare the USSR to face this new stage of the Cold War.

Two questions that might go into future updates:

1. What happened to Algeria? Did they remain separate from the USSR especially considering the Soviet's support for the Pan-Arabian Egypt? Does the USSR intervene in Algeria's Islamist insurrection?

2. Did the COMECON reforms include allowing workers to trade their currency for foreign currency (which was disallowed in OTL), or would that be too radical and too promotive of commodity fetishism?

And a third question which I imagine won't get dealt with in future updates:

3. Where did Debord, Foucault, and the other French post-modernists move to given France being under the rule of a right wing dictatorship?

2. Did the COMECON reforms include allowing workers to trade their currency for foreign currency (which was disallowed in OTL), or would that be too radical and too promotive of commodity fetishism?
With that the hard currency reserves of the Soviet Union would suffer, so I don't see it enacted.

I want this AAR back to life!!!

I want this AAR back to life!!!

Kurt stop doing your demonic spells and rising the dead.

rw8o02.jpg