The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
20240229222504_1.jpg

Castilla in Syria in 1485.

I think the Mameluks lost a war, they released Syria and Castilla attacked solo Syria thanks to the Neapolitan claims...

With more than 4000 hours, I think it's on my top 3 surprising AI things...

• 10Haha
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Have you heard of the French Partition Wars of the 1450s?

Started with me attacking Provence after they got excommunicated and left with few allies.
Literally every other neighbour of Provence joined in to have a pound of flesh..
Screenshot (44).png

Directly after that Burgundy declared to stay Burgundian, and neither France nor Habsburgs didn't like that..
I only joined that fun to get their ally Saluzzo.
Screenshot (45).png

France deafeated Burgundy first, got the PU on them, and everyone was angry at them..
Screenshot (46).png

Since then the French lands are minced meat and slowly get gobbled up by England, Orleans and me.

• 3Like
Reactions:
20240313100319_1.jpg

So, I'm sure everybody's seen Muscovy get PUed by some random nation and I'm sure everybody's seen the commonwealth contest it. But look at the heir, you see that, France got the Ruirkovich dynasty. I'll update this post when I can get a better look at Europe.

• 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
"All the excess Mercantilism..." (emphasis mine)

Other than for the 100 mercantilism achievement, I've never seen anyone actually stack this sad, lonely modifier. :)

1710977489611.png

• 3Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
20240322232615_1.jpg

I am just violently offended by Western Europe at this point but I don't think it was my fault? Great Britain going that far into Germany is cursed but so is the larger, migratory Navarra.

• 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Reactions:
View attachment 1100394
I am just violently offended by Western Europe at this point but I don't think it was my fault? Great Britain going that far into Germany is cursed but so is the larger, migratory Navarra.
Have you looked at Genoa? Also, the Denmark-sweden border is a work of art.