The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I bet you guys didn't know about the holiest Slave Entrepot of Jerusalem

2023-11-30_14h31_24.png

• 7Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Observer game to test some things out.

Noticed the Ottomans were gotting themselves sieged by only two rebel stacks. I wondered where there armies were and then realized they went on Hadj and got stuck behind the Mamluks.
1706115913013.png

Last edited:
  • 12Haha
Reactions:
Observer game to test some things out.

Noticed the Ottomans were gotting themselves sieged by only two rebel stacks. I wondered where there armies were and then realized they went on Hadj and got stuck behind the Mamluks.
View attachment 1076663
Interesting I have never seen them take Mekka Medina before Syria. How did they even manage to core that or demand it in a peace deal. I don't see a land connection anywhere.

Interesting I have never seen them take Mekka Medina before Syria. How did they even manage to core that or demand it in a peace deal. I don't see a land connection anywhere.
Yeah after posting I realized what happened. Theres a very old glitch that gives the Ottomans cores on Mekka if when setting up the game you change the starting date to 1821 and then back to 1444 so that is why they took those provinces. I was testing something else related to changing the date.

Reactions:
Muscovy calling me into a war against Lithuania, while I already declared war on them 3 months ago. (I accepted the call to war and nothing happened, I'm not in two different wars against poor Lithuania :().

lith.png

They did it again less than 100 years later. There must be something buggy about Russia :

russ.png

Last edited:
  • 7Haha
Reactions: