• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Text only update, nothing realy picture worthy.
---------------
Agent 0105 Study Log/10

Location: Low Earth Orbit - Geostationary over Washington D.C/Dimention 23E
Date (local time): April 1, 1938

Nothing much has happened this month, on a large scale that is. Several small events id happen though.

First that rebelion in Nothern Mexico is starting to spread. American millitary reports indicate that a large force of rebels is heading for Mexico City. Their garrison forces cannot move freely, so a corps containing the renowned 3rd division is comming to squash the rebelion. My scans indicate that they will arrive by the end of the week. I'll have more on that for you then.

The next thing that happened is annother odd change from our timeline. Instead of annexing Austria this month, they were incorperated into the Axis. I wonder if this will effect future German millitary strenght. I have overheard American leadership being very displeased with this turn of events, including comments such as "They could of totaly squashed and annexed that little bug but no"! Either way, I doubt it will have any immediate effects on happenings in the world. (*1)

Last is but a footnote. China has destroyed a few dikes in their country with some follding and such. I have no idea what that is about, and in my current position, I have no way of telling either. This and a few other discoveries have left me wondering with no way to find out, so I may have to break out the phase-suit and do some up close spying soon.

Untill next time, Agent 0105 signing out.
---------------
Hope you enjoyed! Return of the notes section:

1) Has anyone else noticed that when you play alternate USA, either Austria or the Chzechs are left alone by Germany. I've noticed this in at least one other Fascist USA AAR.

I've got another update, but no naritive this time. I simply took the time to make organizational charts for my millitary. I know they are kind of crappy but I took a good long time to make these for you ;) I made these in basic MS Paint too.

Army Group North - Commander Craig

Army Group Center - Regional Commanders

Army Group South - Commander MacArthur

Other Forces - Regional Commanders

If you like these I'll make them every time a new war or opeartion starts.

Update time!
---------------
Agent 0105 Study Log/11

Date (local time): August 25, 1938

My how the time flys. Its been quite a few months here since my last transmission. Nothing big happened at first, poor territory slows the American advance quite a bit. Then quite a few thing happened making it more interesting.

First, the United States gets renamed and Leader Kuhn meddles with the production again. Instead of cutting all production as was previously done, enough was left to keep two runs of mps and two runs of garrisons going at 100 percent. Anti-war opinion was getting very high dispite the longer times between DOWs and pact cancelizations. As for the name change, here is another radio speech that explains it as best as I understand:
---------------
*Patriotic music plays as trumpets sound*

Announcer: Attention all citizens! A vital announcement for our fearless leader!

Kuhn: Attention citizens of the great and powerful American Empire. That's right, you are no longer citizens of the United States. As of midnight, August first, 1938, the United States is no more, states are dissolved, and the glorious American Empire rises in its place! There is nothing you need to change, all laws and guidelines are still in place, we are just claiming our place as the rightful rulers of the Western Hemisphere...
---------------
There was more but it was just the usual mindless dribble that propaganada frequently is. Needless to say, Canada and the Allies are getting kinda jittery. It appears American efforts to stay on their good side are becoming less and less effective.

On another note, I managed to get a hold of the New Manifest Destiny Plan Part B. It is already in effect and has current progress transposed over it.

Blue is current operations. Yellow is Phase Two. Red is Phase Three. Due to poor land, it will be very time consuming, but tanking on Brasil soon will allow lots of time for anti-war opinion to go down.

Untill next time, Agent 0105 signing out.
---------------
So what do you think of this update. I have a hard time writing the propaganda speechs, as its hard to determine the wording that would be used on a brain washed populace. I draw much of my inspiration on it from the book "1984" witch has a bit of it in it. I'd also like to hear what you think of those charts I made.

you know...you could just land on the coast and move inward to the vp...probably faster than walking thru jungle and mountains..

An American Empire! Excellent start to an empire outside the realm of space and time.

Good luck in South America!

Damn rebels...I guess nukes will have to do. Make sure to test the first warhead in San Francisco! :mad:

Other than jitters you have been most fortunate that the major powers aren't keen to intervene yet. It's possible that when Germany kicks off their portion of the war that they will be far too busy defending themselves, aka the Brits, to get involved in the future invasion of Canada. IT's looking good so far.

Sorry for not posting in a while. I was on a self-imposed exile to preserve my perfect postcount as long as possible.

We actually did get these colonies. They're called the Philippines, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. And I'm quite glad we did the second one. As a member of the APIL, you should be well-versed in the state of the American Empire, both past and present!

And I do like those OOB posters. It will give the AAR a unique feel.

Thanks for the replys, here are some responses:

Amric: My plan is to invade canada the moment the Allies declare war on Germany. That way I can re-ally with Germany and get a whole new load of blueprints. Not even in my wildest thoughts have I thought of Germany comming all they way over to Canada. They probably won't even get past the UK.

anonymous: We'll we released the Phillipeens after WWII, and Hawaii is a state and Puerto Rico is practicly a state. As for the posters, in the future my army groups may be a bit to big to fit one on one poster :rofl: As for now thought just garrisons and mps are expansing so thats a bit of a ways off.

I'll update today definatly as I quit because of diner instead of being utterly frustrated with dissent this time :rofl:

when you go for brazil, land on the shores of their vp's, otherwise its way to frustrating. Perhaps you should research and build a handful of marine divisions- considering the USA's widespread spheres of influence over places that have a ton of islands, they'd constantly come in useful.

Of course Hawaii is a state and Puerto Rico practically a state! That's the greatest success of the Old Empire! :mad:

A small update, but answers first.

Steevo: I plan on making it take a long tinme to finish off Brasil. By the time I'm done I want my dissent back around 10% (its hovering around 30%, making partisan up to 3% in my national provinces) My major problem is not moblitiy, its dissent. As for marines, I'm working on that and a buil run should start as soon as I have more ICs ready (14 going to production, 5 to reinforcements, rest to CG, thats how bad the dissent is)

anonymous: Yes, but who knows what the future will do.And now an update that doesn't realy show my progress lol :rofl:
---------------
Update time!
---------------
Agent 0105 Study Log/12

Date (local time): November 2, 1938

Well as things are expectedly slow in Brasil, I've decided to transmit one my famous mindless drible reports that all of you at command love so much, he he he.

The only thing realy happening is side effects from renaming the country. Yesterday, all shipps were renamed from "USS" (name) to "AES" (name). The United States Navy is now the American Empire Navy. The USAAF is now the AEAAF. All corps with US in them had it switched with AE (*1).

In addition some ships were completly renamed, and a few new fleets created. In total I belive they created two new sub fleets and one new surface fleet. I don't have very good scans of their sub fleets, but I managed to snag a nice analasis of the new surface fleet.

Quite small. I have no idea what use it would be ebing small like that, but I belive it had more to do with not having enough screens in the existing fleet, with not enough room to add the required screens either.

Also they designated their offical flagship.

Not their best carrier. In fact is probably their worst carrier, but I guess its more sybolism and patriotism than anything.

Thats it for this time. Agent 0105 signing out.
---------------
Notes:

1) ARGGGG! It took me over 45 minutes to rename everything. I'm seriously gonna think before I change the name of my country next time :rofl:

The flagship should clearly be the AES Kickass. :cool:

Well I have a slight snag. I decided to do some anphibious ops on Brasil, I just found one problem... I have no port close enough to ge the troops there. There is one but they riot alot so I don't wanna take the chance the riot while my ships are there. I think I'll wind up calling in a fleet with a greater range though.