• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Enewald said:
Right, Imperialism is wrong, but not when it is Liberian Imperialism!
And the soviets are anywayz evil commies.

What is the next tech to be invented?

as i forgot to mention, we are improving our cavalry and industry and we have finished to produce 2 CAS Wings

With the reforms and progress made in the USSR, the first public TV screens were installed all over the USSR to bring the news and propaganda to the people!!!

Comrades every day that passes we make progress. Which can be seen everywhere. With the changes Delex made, everyone can live a careless middle class life in all the soviet republics. The country got self sufficient, so the farmers don't any longer suffer the famine which they did.

All which had nothing to do or were released from the labor camps and were sent into the military, which was given extra fundings. And to keep the soviet people strong and ussr growing, they were sent to Afghanistan, to test the strength of the soviet army. Long live the supreme soviet.

Coming next, the new anime cartoon exclusively bought to you from the empire of Japan for some oil. Lenin, a story of communism.

A killer update.
Really...it's like to see the beginning credits of star wars and a sith with a gargantuan 6-sided lightsaber and then...a black screen..common! :eek:

Bytheway, nice update. So, keep up the good work! ;) !

Cheers,
von Landorf.

Indeed! we can use comrade Stalin here! he done his great work in USSR!
He'll be the greatest mentor in our times!
Liberia will Liberate!
Maybe I should send Stalin to Liberia lol. Liberia could certainly take some extra communist juice after the order 66 was issued.

Last edited:
How long will an update take now?

Sigh. Dead AAR is dead, Hatuke.
Don't try your necromancing or you'll just kill it.

LordSlowpoke said:
Sigh. Dead AAR is dead, Hatuke.
Don't try your necromancing or you'll just kill it.

I think we´ve got a traitor... :D

It´s not dead, I only want to see more action in form of my minister... like in Hannibal Barca 2´s Norwegian AAR...