• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you haven't decided if you want to enable Sunset Invasion yet, might I suggest something?

Enable it, but after 1350. You won't face the actual invasion, but will have massive Aztec and Inca empires to fight, assuming you convert to EU4.

Reactions:
Well I didn't expect to be able to participate given that this AAR started so long ago, but I'm glad to say that this is my favorite ERE play through, and I love it a lot. Read through in just a few days, and hope you continue. This is perhaps my second favorite CK2 AAR, only behind Zenphoenix's Römanishes Reich Megacampaign (which was my first one after all)(it must be something about reforming Rome)

Did this AAR die?

Praise be!

thanks! I thought this was dead too

Its not dead, im just overwhelmed with school and work. Ill try to finish it up around the holidays.
Fantastic! Just checking dude

give him time... I'm sure if the AAR is dead, he'll say us

You can always roll back your installation a few revisions if that helps.

You can always roll back your installation a few revisions if that helps.
yea, i have it working in 2.6.3. Im basically done with the playing part, now i just have to write it.