The is there going to be a dev diary senate session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Doubt it...I think we'll get another diary or two including the patch notes before we get that.

I don't know. Considering the backlash last week, I think they'd do pretty well by at least teasing some of the changes coming in the autumn of war patch. Besides, I don't think Arheo is the one who writes the DDs for Vitruvius, so if he's scribbling down something, I'd say there's quite the chance we'll be seeing some war-patch news.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Pullo DD.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Fair guess, but last i checked, autumn didnt last until december. Global warming i guess?

I think it’ll be called the season of war instead or maybe winter.

IDK what to expect today though, “big” news on user interface i suppose.

Autumn lasts until December 22nd. It literally started last week.

Summer doesn't start until mid June.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I really loved HBO'S Rome. Too bad we only got two seasons.

I think that one of the bad luck this game, and roman period's games in general have, is that there's not a single decent LONG tv-serie about that period.
HBO's Rome was both, great and too short.

If another tv-serie, heavy on politics rather than war, will ever come out, this game will benefit from it to no end.

Reactions:
I think that one of the bad luck this game, and roman period's games in general have, is that there's not a single decent LONG tv-serie about that period.
HBO's Rome was both, great and too short.

If another tv-serie, heavy on politics rather than war, will ever come out, this game will benefit from it to no end.

But Imperator is not heavy on politics... Total War Rome II has a more developed political system

The roman-hellenistic setting is very popular, look at Assassin's creed last games etc...

Reactions:
But Imperator is not heavy on politics... Total War Rome II has a more developed political system

The roman-hellenistic setting is very popular, look at Assassin's creed last games etc...

tw is heavy in politics?
imperator has a good framework for politic in a gsg.
it needs to be flashed out, but you can't say it's not there.

i'm speaking about general broad spectrum of politics, ranging from council mechanics in monarchies all the way to tribal leaders rotation.

I repeat, I'm not saying is complete or much flashed out for now, but the framework for future dlcs/patches is already here

But Imperator is not heavy on politics...

IR has characters with loyalty, powerbase, senatorial influence and election/sucession-support. these elements of power have tendrils throughout literally every aspect of the game.

now.. you may not need to take on the mindset of a savvy politician to play the game, but to get the most of it, you should do it in some way - finding political means to reach your ends.

• 1Like
Reactions:
IR has characters with loyalty, powerbase, senatorial influence and election/sucession-support. these elements of power have tendrils throughout literally every aspect of the game.

now.. you may not need to take on the mindset of a savvy politician to play the game, but to get the most of it, you should do it in some way - finding political means to reach your ends.

I mean that Imperator has a potential to be heavy on politics, but you can somewhat ignore it right now. I haven't launched the game in a while so I may be wrong.

but my F5 is borken already ToT ....

Don't know why, when the DD is already live ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Don't know why, when the DD is already live ;)

F5 must have broken in that exact moment, too much power in this DD ;)