The is there going to be a dev diary senate session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Of course, I don't think that they're doing it just to taunt us! But that doesn't make it less frustrating.

We do it just to taunt you.
Now you might think I mean the plural 'you', but I don't.
And it definitely has nothing to do with the fact Fridays are usually packed with meetings, and we have to write them on Mondays.

• 17Haha
  • 5Like
Reactions:
but my F5 is borken already ToT ....

Don't know why, when the DD is already live ;)

• 2Like
Reactions:
What we have here is nothing less than a open display of contempt for us - the honorable Boni - and for our most resonable request of maintaining the traditional time for dd-release that is 14:15 - as it has always been.

Personally I am looking forward to posters channeling the Optimates and the Populares stance on DD release.
We cannot really release a diary until the full Senate has been heard. I would argue this should be evident to the Boni and is in line with the traditions of our ancestors. ;)

• 8Haha
Reactions:
If its Monday where you life, you can start.

d9rl6sf-6dcacad5-a5d1-461e-893e-5bb7183e372e.png

• 2Love
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
Ok, this has gone far enough, what the actual @$%# is going on? like are they writing the mother of all DDs or did they forget? or has some calamity struck? this ceased being acceptable and started becoming concerning like an hour ago

@Devs is everything alright?

We actually use a ouija board to write our Dev Diaries, and the spirits were hard to convince today. It's up soon-ish though. Probably.

• 14Like
  • 4Haha
Reactions: