The is there going to be a dev diary senate session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's 0:59 AM CET we usually dont even get a dd 0:59 PM, if you wanna start refreshing allready you got one hell of a job set out for you.

The true work is rather on the shoulders of an array of F5-keys occupying the full width in the Battle of Waiting...

1602501441330.png

Yer late!

• 2Haha
Reactions:
What we have here is nothing less than a open display of contempt for us - the honorable Boni - and for our most resonable request of maintaining the traditional time for dd-release that is 14:15 - as it has always been.

What we have here is nothing less than a open display of contempt for us - the honorable Boni - and for our most resonable request of maintaining the traditional time for dd-release that is 14:15 - as it has always been.

Personally I am looking forward to posters channeling the Optimates and the Populares stance on DD release.
We cannot really release a diary until the full Senate has been heard. I would argue this should be evident to the Boni and is in line with the traditions of our ancestors. ;)

• 8Haha
Reactions:
As member of Optimates here, I think a resolution of our Senate should be passed that not releasing a DD in time would be contra rem publicam.

Populares side with the Boni this time, although for different reason: every POP has the right to DD on Monday!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
As a boni: A DD must be in accordance with tradition, but equally meaty to satiate our people. It will come when it must, not a moment too soon or late!

Afterall, it would be wise to not goad a hungry wolf, but equally unwise to think it's your friend and offer it a hand! ;)

A point of contention! The Novus Populares, as opposed to IsaacCAT's antiquated following, demand the dev diaries be moved to 12 CET! The people demand it!

• 2Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Personally I am looking forward to posters channeling the Optimates and the Populares stance on DD release.
We cannot really release a diary until the full Senate has been heard. I would argue this should be evident to the Boni and is in line with the traditions of our ancestors. ;)
Hmm... does being a youtuber put me in the Populares camp? I feel like it does.

I think we just need an Optimate now

The boni can't let this motion stand. Our forefathers decided that the time of a dev dairy should be 14:15, it was done in their wisdom and saying otherwise is a desecration of the republic. Its something only the barbarians of the populares and Carthaginians would say!