The is there going to be a dev diary senate session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Devs said after the release of 1.4 that they want to have a two-week long break from DDs after any major update, so we have to brace ourselves and survive another two weeks
I forgot about this. Everyone forgot about this i bet. Jeesh. Well, here’s to looking in other places for clues for when / what will be hotfix patched.

• 5Haha
Reactions:
Well, last week they said the return of the dev dairy. That doesn't imply there is none this week.

Plus I would like some info on what they are working on in terms of the hotfix, who knows.. might still get one.

Monday is F5 day and no dev's comments can stop it.

John Berkow said:
The honorable gentleman has got to learn the art of patience, and if he is patient, if he deploys zen, he will find that it is utterly to everybody's advantage.

• 1Like
Reactions:
In case anyone was wondering they confirmed on Twitter that there will be a DD next week but not this week because they're elbow deep in bug fixes.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Don't think there will be anything today.

From the Imperator twitter account, posted last week on the 17th of August:

Salvete, citizens ! Exceptionally, there will be no DD this week as our Team is currently focusing on Bug Fixes. Updates will be listed in next week's DD! We have given your comments our undivided attention and thank you for your feedback!

So there should be one somewhere today.

• 1Like
Reactions: