The is there going to be a dev diary senate session

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dev Diary starved me:

Must. Keep. Refreshing...life draining, flashing before my eyes...just.a.few.more...hours...

KoQdOk2.jpg

• 6Haha
Reactions:
Dev Diary starved me:

Must. Keep. Refreshing...life draining, flashing before my eyes...just.a.few.more...hours...

View attachment 654982

Imagine if someone had just told you when it was going to release.
That'd be nice of them.
Sadly, there's nobody like that.

• 11Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I cannot wait until tomorrow to share with you this sad news: tomorrow is going to be the 10th DD on Marius and this means it is going to be the last!!!!

I have reached this conclusion looking at this fantastic graph. 10 DDs after announcing Menander, DDs were silent until release announcement.

1606688063566.png

Joking apart, tomorrow for workload reasons I won't be able to follow this fantastic thread. But I will be very eager to read all the nonsense afterwards. (Including the last DD! :D )

Last edited:
Reactions:
My prediction on the DD is:
- mercenary rework
- peace treaties and aggressive expansions rework
-incessant trolling from Snow Crystal and more insights on the content he made

• 5Haha
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Leaving a :mad: because the DD is probably going to be late, and another :mad: because the CK3 DDs are on a break and that makes this thread my last remaining line to the outside world from my Covid bunker. How do you all fare, people of the outdoors? Do you are have DD?

• 1Like
Reactions:
It's 8:45 am here, where is DD?

Jokes aside, I too predict another Diadochi mission tree, more insight into the updated inventions UI and system, and the new road and trade map mode which was teased earlier.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Prediction:
Antigonid Mission Tree
Something cool

Gib now?

• 7Like
Reactions:
Pun time... Show some mercy by showing us the mercies :p

• 2Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions: