• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yay! my country is about to conquer Europe! :rolleyes:
Great job anyway!

What a brilliant military force.

I can't wait to see a European Union under the leadership of Luxemburg. ;)

Emile was happily playing with his navy…..in the tub.

"Rubber ducky, you're the one…..rubber ducky, you're so fun!" he sang. Pierre walked into the bathroom.

"Enemy ships ho! Fire at will. Bew Beeew!" Emile shouted

Pierre rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you got me." He replied flatly. "Come one, we have another meeting to get to."

"No."

"What?"

"No."

"Come on."

"I don't want to!"

"Seriously?"

Emile folded his arms and pouted "Don't want to. Want to play with L.S.S. Rubber Ducky!"

Pierre had had it. This was not the first time Emile had refused to stop playing with his duck and….it just wasn't right. Not to mention damn annoying. Pierre couldn't take it anymore.

He grabbed the rubber ducky, slammed it on the ground and crushed it with his boot. "There! Now come with me to the meeting!"

"NOoooooooooooooo!!!!111!!!111" Shouted Emile. "U is teh haxor - n00b ducky kiler!"

"What?"

"OMG STFU!"

Pierre sighed and dragged Emile to the meeting. Fortunately Emile always wore a bathing suit when he took a bath.

When they walked in late to the meeting Charlotte asked the what had been keeping them

"1 can l33t sp34k!" shouted Emile

Charlotte's jaw dropped. "Well, we have no time for an exorcism now, it'll just have to wait till after the meeting."

He turned to the table "Well, we're trying to build some forts, but with Joe gone, Jessica is demanding A LOT of boxes and the Eye See's can barely keep up. It will be a while before its complete. Not that it matters because we don't have enough of anything to build anything. So we will just sit here and research with our one tech spot."

Someone spoke up "You know, we could just clone another Joe and be done with it."

Charlotte pondered that "Hmmm, interesting suggestion. I will look into it. Meanwhile, lets sit here and do nothing for a while." They all sat there, twiddled their thumbs and whistled.

screensave10ws1.jpg

Suddenly Charlotte sat up. "AH, I've got it! Now here is our Grand Battle Plan" Charlotte laid out the plan:

grandbattleplanxi2.png

"So we expect Sharkfreak to take Berlin in about 2 hours."

Everyone around the table applauded. It was a very good plan indeed. With taht taken care of everyone went back to doing nothing.........and more nothing.......

Meanwhile, advance slingshots were completed. Production turned from doing absolutely nothing to help the situation to upgrading the slingshot. It was tough work. If you pulled to hard on the sling, it would break or lose its elasticity, thus rendering it combat ineffective.

screensave9nc3.jpg

But fortunately Slingshot V2.0 was complete in just enough time. There was about to be a throw down………

You never know. Germany might decide attacking France is too much trouble. Stranger things have happened in HoI

Wow. That's all I can say. :cool:

FYI guys, I will be out of town till monday so there wont be any updates till then. Sorry!

i see luxemburg is in dire need of MODERN? wepons, so i have come to sell my grenade launcher, simple to mass produce, it should be in every luxemburgers home by about ... 3,0000 yrs (i feel like im on dragons den :D)

Last edited:
:rofl: great invention its so genius !, i should steal it *takes patent and runs*

lol the Borg cube shall just support SharkFreak as he march on to Berlin? :rofl: wait a minute..luxembourg can build grenades? :eek:

Hahaha, I'm loving this. It's no Fatherland but this should be really good, keep it up Exterous. :rofl:

While everyone in the meeting was trying to see who could twiddle the fastest - the new Joe walked into the room

"Hi everybody!"

"JOE!" was the chorus of shouts. This was great news indeed. Joe was really the only one who could put up with Jessica. Everyone knew girls had cooties.

A page quickly ran in. "Sirs I have news! The Germans have declared war on us!"

Charlotte stood up. "They wants our woman! Never!" They may have cooties but they do things men cannot - like cook and drive bad. "Its time to unveil our Master Battle….I mean Grand Battle Plan. Send the word - Sharkfreak is to attack immediately!"

The page ran to the window, opened it and shouted the orders down to the Division HQ. Sharkfreak was already lined up, slingshot in hand.

Mj Gen Deidrich was already talking to him. "Alright, Berlin is that way. Start marching."

Sharkfreak looked in the direction Diedrich was pointing. Several thousand German infantry and tanks were coming down the hill

"Oooooo Excellent!" remarked Deidrich "We won't have to go looking for them!" Sharkfreak sighed. He loaded his slingshot with ammo and let lose.

The Jellybelly streaked through the air and struck a soldier in the mouth. He started choking and went down.

"Excellent shot! Now fire again!" He struck a majestic pose, pointing heroically in the direction of the Germans.

"You know it would help if you fired too."

"Nonsense, then who would point heroically in the direction of the Germans?"

Shearkfreak sighed again and shot off another jellybelly. It flew strait down the barrel of a German tank, impacted the shell in the breach and exploded the tank.

"Again! Again!"

The next shot went long, or so Deidrich thought. There was a tremendous explosion, that knocked all the Germans down, unconscious. "Ammo dump." Stated Sharkfreak.

Sharkfreak stretched back on the slingshot even more and sent one soaring in the direction of Berlin. It shattered through a window in the Reichstag and hit Hitler in the toe. He died instantly.

Another soared and struck the KMS Bismarck in port at Kiel. The explosion was so intense, that all German ships at sea sank immediately, even the subs in the Atlantic.

Finally, Sharkfreak grabbed a handful of Jellybellies and placed them in the sling. He then let loose with a barrage. Colors were soaring everywhere. The airburst happened over Germany - the Jellybellies rained down everywhere - killing every single German soldier, sailor and airman.

Sharkfreak nodded to himself. "That settles that." He took a step towards Berlin….and stepped right in the pothole, tripping himself. He had left the slingshot loaded and now it went off. The errant Jellybelly soared upwards, towards the moon. The impact pierced the outer shell of the moon, venting cheese into space. The moon quickly deflated and started falling. Diedrich quickly predicted its impact are to be Luxembourg.

And with that Deidrich finished his report to the council. "That is why we have to evacuate sirs."

"Wow" remarked Charlotte. "I never actually thought my plan would work. Excellent work, eliminating the German threat."

"Thank you sir."

"Nothing you can do about the moon though. That sucks. Well, off to France withus!"

The whole thing took only hours

screensave13lm2.jpg