• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Finally got round to reading the last update. Man, isn't it boring to have about half of Europe in one alliance, and that being your own alliance? Now, go, get the Protestants and teach them a lesson in what really is the True Faith.

Emperor_krk said:
Man, isn't it boring to have about half of Europe in one alliance, and that being your own alliance?

yes.
it is.

but as long as i can write about it, it doesn't matter. I am seriously considering having Karl V. sail off to Spain and let the AI be Emperor for a while. But then I have to do all the colonising...

Also, i expect the reformation to wreck my unnatural alliance. in my AAR you can see my first little steps into the world of (savefile) modding. This AAR will only really become interesting to me again when i can write some events etc. , or ofcourse if inspiration happens to land on me for some obscure reason. Or if i want to raise my paradox post count or the number of views in my AAR (race you to 250.000? :D ) or if i feel the need to write something and choose "The Holy Roman EmperAAR" as a medium. Heck, you probably know what i mean anyway. By the way, compliments on your English, you write it well Emperor_Krk (isn't Krk an island off the Croatian coast?) i bet you use a dictionary when you write your AAR :p

originally posted by Wari Bana
i bet you use a dictionary when you write your AAR :p

...and I probably should do the same...

Wari Bana said:
By the way, compliments on your English, you write it well Emperor_Krk (isn't Krk an island off the Croatian coast?) i bet you use a dictionary when you write your AAR :p
Yes I do - when I can't think of a good word for something, or I don't want to repeat the same word over and over. It's nor a very often occurrence, though - my English is on a quite good level already, although still below the level with which I would be satisfied.

And there is an island called Krk off Dalmatia. But the krk in my nickname is derived from a commonly-used (among the people of the younger generations mostly) Polish abbreviation of my home city's name.