• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is finally dead. It has been a long, drawn out and not very dignifying death. But it is finally here. The savefiles are gone, as are any intentions of ever finishing this.

Now all we have are the memories.

Dysken said:
It is finally dead. It has been a long, drawn out and not very dignifying death. But it is finally here. The savefiles are gone, as are any intentions of ever finishing this.

I was hoping that you would at least tell outcome of our last choice.

Dysken said:

Noooo! :(
Sad to see this one bite the dust. I remember way back when, it was one of the first Eu3 AARs I read... :(

Dysken said:

No!
Get the defibrillator!
Don't die on me!!!!!
:D

Too bad this AAR is dead. But dead doesn't mean it's forgotten. I have really enjoyed your AAR: I have read it fully now for the... I think third time, and decided to make an hommage in my own Granadan/Spanish AAR, see here. You got good humour, I really had a great laugh.