• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I found myself amazed by the great speed the last 5 or 6 hours have passed by. Credit for this must be given to Seigneur_Vauban, whose amazing AAR's, combined with a beverage holding an ingredient which is characterized by the heavier consumers temporary change of personality... bah, that't not the point!!

The point is, you are doing a bloody great job as an author, and the fact that it has gone over 2 weeks since your last post, kind of scares me, especially since you mentioned another game :eek: .

I have read quite a few AAR's during the last couple of weeks, but none of them, not a single one strides even remotly as close as yours towards perfection!

One could blame this on the possibility that I've managed to pick only crappy AAR's to read, but I doubt it.

You're doing a great job dude, and I hope that you will return to HOI soon.

All the best.

(for the record, im aware of the fact that this comment may sound a bit cheesy.. ^^ but who cares.. first post.. grand entrances ftw?)