• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cradasa.png

A 7 year old crusader HELL YEAH! xD

Just got into CK, so if this is common I apologize. My ruler and two of his sons..

familytreeh.jpg

The eldest is Pedro Ramon, so maybe he just really likes that name?

As I understand it, Berenguer Ramon and Ramon Berenguer (The younger) were apparently twins or something to that effect, historically.
(Bought CK: Complete last month. Awesome game)
He must have really liked the name, because there were apparently two more Ramon Berenguers of Barcelona after them.
Edit: I... appear to have revived a dying topic. Oops.

Last edited:
Whoa, just... whoa. Did he single-handedly stop the Mongols or something?
The only way to get that kind of prestige is in a peace-deal. You get your war score - peace score in prestige.

The only way to get a score in the six figures is to have a lot of claims to very important titles, and occupy the enemy's entire desmene. The AI will only make peace when it's entire desmene is occupied, so generally humans are the only people who get that much prestige.

But let's say you're the AI, and you lose your desmene to some random rebel. In the meantime a second rebel rebels, beats one of your regiments in a battle, and sends you a peace offer demanding your crowns. You have to accept because you've got zero desmene. You get mounds of prestige because his war-score is one, but he demands several dozen juicy Duke-titles and your crown. You'd end up a Cunt with loads of prestige.

It chould be easy enough to check. If the current Emperor jas -117,000 prestige that's probably what happened.

Nick

But let's say you're the AI, and you lose your desmene to some random rebel. In the meantime a second rebel rebels, beats one of your regiments in a battle, and sends you a peace offer demanding your crowns. You have to accept because you've got zero desmene. You get mounds of prestige because his war-score is one, but he demands several dozen juicy Duke-titles and your crown. You'd end up a Cunt with loads of prestige.

Nick

A sadly realistic aspect of CK :(

2dih6bp.png

Nubians decided their own land is too boring and decided to get out for a swim in the Meditarranean.
(and yes, they're still a 2PM down there, they're not even in a war against the Fatimids, or anybody for that matter, what they're doing there is a puzzle for me as well)

18itq8.png

William's luck has run out. Got excommunicated, lost the title of king of England, and became a marshall of his son, independent duke of Normandy. Oh, and half of England is now occupied by French vassals.

I should have screenshotted that Italian Catholic crusader (yes, with crusader trait) who somehow ended up in my court - the caliph of Zirid, current occupier of Rome, target of the crusade.​

No one uses that damned word here, maybe HoI or Eu forums, but using that name here is a crime, surely. If we only had a law for that. :D
Even in real life I never use anything but Constantinople.

I might have screwed up with history big this time. Somewhere in 1176, lots of German counts and dukes declared war on me bringing the king of Germany with them. Because I'm a puny northern kingdom with 12 000 men at my disposal, I did what any sane ruler an Elusive Shadow of intrigue of 19 at his disposal would do - sent out the knives! Sure I got caught (this game does this like always), but the king was offed and his 4-year-old son took the throne. I bid my time, but seeing how Germany was holding it together, assassinated him and let his 0-year-old brother to inherit. This time stuff really hit the fan and the throne of Germany passed quickly around the hands of several dynasties until... this:

001.jpg

It's not some kind of quirk either, probably. In this game Muslims have come as far north as southern France and Croatia. The most northern province wih Muslim as its religion is Chur. I'm looking forward to converting this game.

Heh, still, a Muslim HRE. Would love to have a look on the Pope's face (Roma belongs to the emirate of Sevilla btw, though it and a lots of other Catholic provinces haven't yet converted, wonder why).