• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sadly the Mongols don't do that in my games (DV, latest patch). :( I've tried to spawn them via province events, but they get snuffed out by Emirate of Bulgaria. Of course the Emirate holds pretty much the same area as modern day Russia on that map would, so it explains something...

Ok Morpheus, if that's not strange enough for you, how about this?

kWpHd.png

Pregnancy at that age can't be that common :p

Ok Morpheus, if that's not strange enough for you, how about this?

Pregnancy at that age can't be that common :p

Admittidly not, but it still is possible.

Isn't she a self-rival?-) Or it's other pregnant woman with the same portrait?-)

Their ears might be different, it's hard to tell. Sister/mother/aunt?

I've seen sisters with identical portraits before, even posted about it in my (dormant for far too long now) AAR:
2ss19.jpg

4/5 of his sisters have identical clothes, the same with his daughters (and their faces were all near-identical if not identical too).
At this point Hovhannes Senek'erim had had 6 wives: the 4th was a grandniece of a Doukid Emperor, and the 5th was a Komnenid,
and the 6th was the 4th's younger sister.

Isn't she a self-rival?-) Or it's other pregnant woman with the same portrait?-)

It's her sister if I recall.

Edit:

Alright, now I've got it. Not many can have seen this. Andre d'Anjou is such an awesome king other kings are his vassals:

ncPrY.png

This happened in DVIP with no other mods. Maybe it's possible in DVIP, but I've never seen if before. I think it might be a glitch, b/c the vassal-king has a county COA:

YaiaM.png

Last edited:
It only happens with event-created kingdoms, from what I've seen and heard on these forums. So Kingdom of Jerusalem, Assassin, Ottomans and the knightly orders can get this (at least, might be missing a couple). The reason is that the game creates them as counties it seems, and they only become "proper" kingdoms (non-vassaliseable) once the first ruler dies and the new one inherits.

It only happens with event-created kingdoms, from what I've seen and heard on these forums. So Kingdom of Jerusalem, Assassin, Ottomans and the knightly orders can get this (at least, might be missing a couple). The reason is that the game creates them as counties it seems, and they only become "proper" kingdoms (non-vassaliseable) once the first ruler dies and the new one inherits.

Hmm but Aymar there is the third King of Jerusalem. It was event created, though.

I just remember someone staying that it shouldn't be possible for them to become vassalised after the first ruler. And it's pretty obvious it's event-created, since he only has Jerusalem and nothing else (and no vassals) :p.

VenicePope.jpg

This is from my current game, the Archbishop of Venice becomes the Pope.
I'm guessing because the AoV is a primary title, he gets to keep his Venice lands.

I thought it was pretty strange that the Papacy would choose a leader who would effectively stop the Papacy from existing.
A couple of months later though, the Papacy formed new land in Poland with a new Pope, only to die a week after.

New Pope : Yes, the Archbishop of Venice. Who got to keep the newly accuired Polish lands !

I've had the Pope take over all of Germany the same way, having accumulated 4 or 5 king titles along the way. As duke of lombardia let me tell you it is a terrifying thing to be surrounded by...

My Prussian High Chief pagan ruler is a friend of the Pope, he had an friendship event before his pole archbishop friend is elected as the pope and find that strange that an archbishop is elected a pope in spite of being a friend with a heathen.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Well, I think mercy and tolerance is seen as a virtue to some Christians, maybe.

Some random shots from my first playthrough of this game.

The undead Bishop of Jyland. He hung around for about 150 years after he died, and then he just vanished without a trace or any action on my part.
screensave0f.png

Yes, Almerich, good for you, you're very loyal.
screensave42w.png

The Byzantine Empire tries to unify all of Orthodoxy-dom. They succeeded, but about 30 years later, most of it became Kingdom of Rus.
screensave3b.png

Speaking of Rus, their prestige score scares me a bit...
screensave8.png

...and Scotland's makes me laugh.
screensave12v.png

The Smalanders are using ghosts! Excommunicate them!
screensave9.png

I haven't played CK enough, so I find this very wrong. I'll get used to it.
screensave10e.png

King, eh? Looks more like a Count to me.
screensave11.png

Absurdly high war score for capturing one province.
screensave14.png