Stellaris: Galaxy Command has Arrived!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions:
Yep! I the game there is a "Community" section under "Function". You can report there. :)

It's not. Addressed this earlier. Admittedly a technical screwup on part of the team. In the earliest stage of the development, the team used placeholder text from Nova Empire before our game had a name.

Was it also a technical screwup that the team stole art from the HALO franchise? I'm not sure MicroSoft will see it that way.

Scorpion tanks and Warthogs. You can see the UNSC logo on the tank treads
nnhxzytriqs31.jpg

I pray that the reason they revealed this before pdxcon is that the DLC they are going to announce is so ****** awesome, everybody here has forgetten about the mobile stuff on monday and is hyped for the new DLC

I don't think there was a single person at Paradox who didn't expect we'd get strong reactions to a mobile game announcement. Naturally, it's now up to us to respond to the questions. I have no illusion that we'll go to business as usual today. :)

But yeah. The monetization itself will likely have its own forum thread later. But, as said before, this whole beta deal is also because we want to iron that element out. Get the kind of in-app system for monetization that the players can be comfortable with and the game can be supported by.
Regarding monetization for PDX products in general, at some point will I be able to just do a monthly subscription to paradox and unlock all dlc for all games as long as I stay subbed? I'm sure the spreadsheet wizards can make the numbers work on keeping that competitive with a la carte dlc (which should never go away). It's just getting hard to keep up with all these games and so easy to fall behind on dlc and then not want to get back into a game.

Would love to but sadly unable.

Can I request however that you or another Paradox representative detail what steps are being taken to ensure that vulnerable people are not specifically targeted and exploited by this games monetization model at pdx con please.

Status
Not open for further replies.