Stellaris Allow You to Lead Your Species to Utopia on April 6

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As far, as I know, unless there is a single lady nipple in any product, it can contain as much violence, genocide and psychological pressure on player/viewer as possible.
Of course since that moment everybody just started replacing lady nipples with males' ones.

As far, as I know, unless there is a single lady nipple in any product, it can contain as much violence, genocide and psychological pressure on player/viewer as possible.
Of course since that moment everybody just started replacing lady nipples with males' ones.
Yeah, seeing those ladies with male nipples really tripped me up the first time...

That's America not European PEGI.

I'm sorry for this little stupid question, but:
How did Stellatis get PEGI 7 ?
Isn't this strange for a child to purge a galaxy and annihilate another species?

I disagree. In the game you don't purge. You issue the order to purge. This is a major difference. Then the game is also highly educative in fact it teach you that purging is always wrong. Unless your country is xenophobic and/or autocratic ofc.

Thus our good fine children will learn that once grown up in order to successfully purge that pesky and possibly foreign classmates of his he'll need to use media to change the ethic of his fellow citizens, obtain their support to be in charge of his government and finally proceed with issuing the order to purge the undesired.

Which by all means is how a proper citizen should behave in an utopian democratic world. :rolleyes: Surely you don't want a children to learn how to buy weapons and do purging by himself, right?

If 20$ is too much for you, delay buying the expansion until there's a sale and just enjoy the very extensive patch. I complained way back with Plantoids then realized that only if initial sales were bad did the company price them wrong.

I've put off buying most new CK2/EU4 DLC until I can get them at about half price or lower and buying them in bursts. I won't wait this time.