• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's a bit weird that it use 5 variables. You need 7 to pinpoint location in the vastness of space

So, a new game mode? Linked maps (planets)?

Probably it's other map layers like the UG layer of AoW3 or shadow realms of AoW2. Although this time, void realms (the home of the psi fish and the void bringers) ?

Reactions:
ShockingSourIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

I got nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Could someone please try explaining it to guys like me who are not familiar that much with star track or whatever that reference was supposed to be? Thank you

It's probably better if you watch the tv series called "stargate", just one episode should be enough. It's an old tv series though, probably not available today in some countries

• 1Like
Reactions:
God, that first reveal and activation of the gate always gets me excited. I did notice just now that when dialling the chevrons don't light up when they are locked in place, must have been a addition that they made for the show.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Finally, something stirs on the horizon :)

So a noble, space-faring Queen Carminia related faction like it was predicted some time ago? Maybe with Egyptian theme? Or maybe an avian faction? Space birds would be nice (though I don't suppose tehre's something similar in AoW?) :)

Reactions:
First 3/4 crescent moon, second 3/4 waxing moon with short seven, third 3/4 waxing moon with horizontal slash, fourth two 3/4 crescent moon turned side pointing up and down, fifth second symbol again.

This are the ones from my dreams... Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.
-AoW:pF Oblivion :p

It says "INITIATING SEQUENTIAL CALIBRATION" maybe starfares faction or Garrus Minigame added :D

Space birds would be nice

Yep, nice :/
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/we-have-a-problem/list?title_no=202498 :D

1601568793902.png

The symbols form hexadecimal (0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F) if you combine them within their box, but more than that I haven't found
It spells out C 3 5 8 3 , can't find a meaning though.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Looking at it again, it's certainly not star union symbols, the crown in the middle, makes sense indeed if it does relate to some nobility things (but isn't carminia faction already exist, they are the paragon NPC). It can also relate to void things, carminia things is also possible here in regards of that, since if i recall she has already one with the void, and if i remembered correctly, the vanilla campaign does tell that we will explore the void realms one day, but that is a story for another day (said the narrator), this being the last expansion, i think there is no more place to explore it (unless planetfall 2 is a certainty). That being said, the void space is the origin of cosmite, maybe some new features about cosmite related things if the former is true.

Again with the symbols, it's certainly not the known language (in the planetfall universe), seems to relate to ancient celestian things, again celestian also have some kind of relation to void things, and they are the oldest faction (from clues in game).

Well, dev, it's time to give some sort of big news don't you think, 3rd dlc is very close yet no news at all, i hope the surprise really worth it

Reactions:
I am curious, cannot find a screenshot, but the circle....could it be the same symbols as in Gabriels Throneroom in Arda?

We kind of thinking the same thing.

The reason i conclude that symbols are related to celestian things, are because somehow i have seen some similar symbols in past AoW (but i forgot which one, certainly not 3). Maybe you are right, it's in Gabriel's Throneroom.

Then the similarities between celestian and high men (or archons as they are called now), i mean their theme, star worship things, are exactly the same. Gabriel is high men (or archon, whichever anyone wants to call them these days) It has been said by dev themselves that both universe are not related though. But still, we can conclude celestian= planetfall version of the archons (for the race, for the class it's theocrat). Also lorewise, the majority of the symbols seems to have the shape of moon, moon, sun, stars they are all celestial bodies, worshiped by the celestian and the archons, stargate also indirectly charts celestial bodies around both gates (Origin and destination), so again, very celestial thingy. And when we talk about celestian and psionic things in general in planetfall, we can't ignore the void (which also happens to be the only source of cosmite)

Reactions:
In general, a kind of STargate ATlantis AddOn would be great - including a water-focus, "water"(land)marks, watercities, portals to the spirit world which are only accesible on waterfields ?

Reactions: