• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On thing I've been wondering about. Why didn't you invade Sweden or Schweiz? Didn't want the dissenthit or what? Cause the only thing that would take time to annex them is the time the soldiers can walk to take over the VP-provinses. :p

To Ladislav:
Writing was the easy part. The playing, on the other hand, was getting
really exhausting - ghost fleets everywhere! ;D

To HokosPokos:
Why conquer those neutrals? Soviet Union doesn't need their puny IC or resources and,
eventually, those countries would fall under Soviet influence anyway. Soviet Union was their number
one trading partner during the war and that made them really dependant on Soviet resources ;]

To Ottoman Master:
Yes, this is the end, but "I'll be back" [with another AAR] soon ;D

Congratulations! I loved reading this AAR and am awaiting your next work. Thanks for the enjoyable reading :cool:

Miihkali said:
Good idea! I support this one.

Naa. Too easy.

VH 1941 Japan. "The bloody road to every leaf with a Rifle behind". :D

Originally posted by trekaddict:
Naa. Too easy.

Hmm, not bad.

But what about VH 1939 Netherlands "The Bloody Road to Amsterdam"?

:D

Mangudai said:
Hmm, not bad.

But what about VH 1939 Netherlands "The Bloody Road to Amsterdam"?

:D

:rofl: :rofl:

trekaddict said:
Naa. Too easy.

you mean "the bloody road to a country where the rifles behind every leaf have gone abroad?" :eek:

trekaddict said:
Naa. Too easy.

We all know the outcome, don't we :p But still, VH USA pleaaaase :eek:o Wit the dirty banks ruling the US policy, to create the NEW WORLD order. Provoking Pearl Harbor is the first thing they want Roosevelt to do, last one is control the oil in the Middle East, in between a little fight wit axis and communist’s troops :p!

Miihkali said:
That's good idea also.

Hmm, considering that even those who stayed behind ( i.e, the US AI's MP pool ) still have neough guns for most of the leaves.

I've just finished this AAR and would like to say, that it was great. Who knew that playing the Soviet Union can be challenging? On VH/A it seems to be, anyway.

Please don't forget to post the link to your new AAR in this thread, too, so that we don't miss it.

Thanks for this great read.