• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Allenby said:
'Lobbers' is to Lobster what 'Aggers' is to Agnew and 'Johnners' is to Johnson. :)
Should we call you Allers, then? :D

:rofl: I'm going to phone in to Test Match Special for that one...

(The reference is to cricket commentators btw for those who aren't familiar with the names - Jonathan Agnew is referred to as 'Aggers').

And from that I'll go out on a limb and say a 'Johnner' is reffering to somebody named Johnson :D Cricket is one of the sports I'll never understand, maybe idf it was plced on ice with hitting in i'd watch it... or at least even comprehend it!

So where's that update SL? Patiently waiting. Drums his fingers on his desk. :)

Research?

We don't need no steenkin' research!

'Tis only fair, though. I'm having a tough time myself writing my next updates.

Wish I had that much time on my weekends :(

Bring out yer dead!

Yeah, Semi - were you planning on updating again? The crowd wants to know. I know HoI2 has kind of taken over, but that's no reason to let this grand epic die before it's truly finished. :)

Huzzah! It'll be just like old times again! :)

Err... sorry, rather then writing an AAR, I have been reading the hilarious and fascinating Mimi and Toutou Go Forth by Giles Foden, an indepth and well-written book about the Battle of Lake Tanganyika during WWI.

Semi-Lobster said:
Err... sorry, rather then writing an AAR, I have been reading the hilarious and fascinating Mimi and Toutou Go Forth by Giles Foden, an indepth and well-written book about the Battle of Lake Tanganyika during WWI.

Any chance of some Spicer-Simsonesque eccentrics appearing in your own story then? ;)