• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I rather feel that the BBB will win against the BWB, at least until their religious events hit and the nation falls apart (unless of course TRD clears up all their rebels for them ;) )

Pyschoville.jpg

So the ugly RL monster rears its ugly head....

24_lg.jpg

Id just like to apologise for that last post, I was at a low ebb at the time. AARland is of course good place for alittle harmless fantasy.

I regret this AAR will not be continued due to me deleting all game saves I had in my moment of madness....

I hope that you may forgive me of my idiotic rambling that have occured and any that may occur in the future...(if there is a future)

A pity.

You gotta stop teasing us with this stuff and then whacking it up...<sigh> I was just really getting into this and now it's gone. Hopefully you'll next story will go on to a conclusion. Which I see you've already started. I'll have to go read it now....

Amric said:
You gotta stop teasing us with this stuff and then whacking it up...<sigh> I was just really getting into this and now it's gone. Hopefully you'll next story will go on to a conclusion. Which I see you've already started. I'll have to go read it now....

Ive got a problem of two minds...one which says, hey its harmless fun - I enjoy making the AAR (then I end up playing heaps), and the other which says, its a complete waste of time/its not healthy - destroy it (then I go out heaps and sometimes think on a possible AAR).

I wish I hadnt deleted it either, it was in a moment of anger and dissapointment when I did it. The new one will be along the same presentation as this with pics more or less in the same way.