Render Pictures of the 100 Year War Units

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wonderful work, Lando. :)
Thanks! I wasn't alone in this though, we were two guys working on the pack, and with feedback and points from the other devs, it's always a team effort : )

When it comes to communication in the game industry less is never more. A lot of game designers don't get this but it's nice to see Paradox definetly does. By telling us something about the work behind the DLC we get a glimpse of what trouble you went through and what decisions you made and why, I can only encourage this.

Nice to hear! This is what I suspected, and also why I fought really hard for this idea to become a thing we'd do whenever something new is released. I also know the mod-scene is pretty big, so I udnertand those of you who mod the game take great interest in the behind-the-scenes work : ]

On that note, I'll probably make a similiar thread for one of the other big EUIV DLC: s soon-ish, so stay tuned! : )