• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Chefportnen: Welcome! Why of course, as long as the large red rocket delivers the nuke!

Nehekara: After crushing all Facism.... perhaps I will have a large enough belligerence I will be forced to war with democracy. ;) Afterall what am I to do with 100+ garrisions at The Wall of Steel once we have pushed the Germans back? why supress partisians of course!

From HOI WICKI

Range Comparison
Strategic Rocket 380 (V2, first model)

Ballistic Missile 2400 (V2, second model)

ICBM 6000

With Ballisitic Missle awaiting "secret tech breathrough" think those missles will reach Berlin From Kiev?

Last edited:
Relentless Rocket Rampage Rover Russia

Finland Falls

September 2, 1941. Helsinki fell to Soviet hands two days earlier. Finnish Facist Leaders plead with the Soviet Union to allow them to become puppets in exhange for "independence". While the 500 payment in money was tempting, Stalin would utimatly decied the fate of ALL facists around the globe

rocket_41_sep_finland.jpg

In a radio adress broadcast on the 3rd of September, Stalin addressed all people:

"... The Axis will no longer be allowed rule Europe with its' dirty Tyrant hands. The Commenterm has now changed. We will no longer isolate our selves from the world. We will eliminate Facism and all those who join The Axis or any of facist alliance...", he paused to let these next words ring true, " from the world.... There will be no mercy shown. When you join a facist unholy alliance you lose the right to govern any nation, let alone yourselves, so in our generosity The Soviet Union will decied your fate for you."

A brief pause ensued and Stalin continued.

"We will liberate each nation who fell to facism one at a time, starting with Finnland. Yesterday morning they offered to join the commenterm, but we declined. We are firm in our assurance and resolve... facism must be elminated from the world. Nothing but absolute victory will be required..."

He continued to drone on.

His message was clear, Germany had awaken a sleeping giant bear, and that bear was now hungery.

Only two weeks into the "Red Winter Offensive" nearly all Finnish positions had been overrun. Victory was swift as mechanized and motorized forces overwelmed defenders and retreating divisions alike.

rocket_41_sep_finland2.jpg

The IC gained from occupied finnland should be enough to make up for the IC lost to the Germans.

The question now was do we declare war on sweden, as they give Germany military access to fully liberate all of Scandinavia, or do we attempt to work our way around? With Sweden holding the keys to Copenhagen, and Germany, it was an interesting question to be had.

What do you all think?

I'm still at least a year from having a decent naval bombing force and 3 from having a decent navy.

of course Sweden should be invaded, that's the only way we could become a part of the great Soviet Union! :cool:

By the way, I really really like what you wrote earlier:
"When you join a facist unholy alliance you lose the right to govern any nation, let alone yourselves, so in our generosity The Soviet Union will decied your fate for you." :rofl:

psh, i wish they would joined the axis I wouldnt have to hassle with belligernce hit, :(

Crush the Swedish. And for Stalin's Big Red Rocket's sake, BB? Humbug!

As your army in Finland is almost already at the swedish border, you might as well take 'em out. The swedes are weak, much weaker than Finland, so it shouldn't be a problem

The terrain can be a pain.
Not enough to save the despicable fascist forces but something the Stavka would obviously take into its calculations of course.

Looking forward to more of the Red Army’s relentless rocket rampage!

allright! Looks like everyone wants treatorous sweden to fall!

So shall it be.

Relentless Rocket Rampage Rover Russia

1941 Late September, Early October

Seeing the Soviet Union's transport capcity hovering over its maxmuim made Stalin cringe. He decieded to annex Finland to help reduce the strain.

rocket_41_sep_annex.jpg

The army group in Finland was deployed to the border of Sweden.

Meanwhile the German's at the Pig Trap had advanced far enough. A enveloped assult by Germans on our unfortified positions behind Kiev led to Leningrad Army Group being deployed through Oshra, while Moscow Army Group would launch a simeltaneous assult north.

rocket_41_sep_19.jpg

Both Army Groups and individual newer units converged on the enemy behind the wall from all directions. Victory would go to the Soviets untill the mechanized and motorized forces eagerly attacked without the infantry, leading to a failed assult. The Panzers were proving much more troublesome than had orgionally had been anticipated.

rocket_41_sep_27.jpg

None-the-less by October our forces had cut off 3 divisions and had crushed them.

rocket_41_oct_4.jpg

Around the same time our scientists had discovered a secret weapon, a new model for the V2. Research would be slightly posponed on this to avoid incuring "Technical debt" in other areas.

rocket_41_sep_missle.jpg

Shortly after the breakthrough in secret weapons, improved battleships were discovered, leading way to SHBB research, but first: Isotope-Seperation.

rocket_41_oct_tech.jpg

During the battles inside the Facist Pig Trap our fighters had been kept busy surpressing enemy air activties.

rocket_41_air.jpg

With the increasing strain on TC, Production of new morotized and mechanized divisions were under consideration to be reduced or halted. Motorized did not get a new division untill 1944, while mech got a new one in 1942. Most likly Motorized would be reduced to one series, while mech would be stopped as 1942 came around. This would also free up IC for a large scale secret project estimated once Isotop seperation was complete.

By October 5th, 1941 The Soviet Union had amassed 25 divisions on the border to Sweden.

The Giant Restless Bear continued to try to fill its rather large appetite for Facists, of any sort.

The fascist pig trap is perhaps the most brilliant defensive strategy in military history.

Mmmmhhh fascists. Good with olive oil.

RGB said:
Mmmmhhh fascists. Good with olive oil.

I prefer my fascist pigs for breakfast with eggs and toast. Them's good eatin' :cool:

Too bad you couldn't catch more capitalist invaders in the pig trap, but I imagine things are going to get pretty bad for them regardless. :D

3 divisons?!?! C#mon you can do better than that!

I am waiting for those Soviet V2s totally taking out Germany's IC!

Judas: True Enough!

Hannibalbarca: True Enough!

Stabsoffizer: True Enough, allthough you may be waiting at least a year game time, probably more. That's when the long range V2's become available:)