• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
deltren said:
Judas: True Enough!

Hannibalbarca: True Enough!

Stabsoffizer: True Enough, allthough you may be waiting at least a year game time, probably more. That's when the long range V2's become available:)

When you secure Sweden for the Reds, will you not be able to do servere IC damage with your current rocket techs from Malmo? It would certainly kill their TC enought to allow the Red Army to go on the offensive and get medieval on the facist pigs.

Mahrabal said:
When you secure Sweden for the Reds, will you not be able to do servere IC damage with your current rocket techs from Malmo? It would certainly kill their TC enought to allow the Red Army to go on the offensive and get medieval on the facist pigs.

I actually thought of that! with winter comming however, it may get ugly. I also saw some units moving twords denmark from my sub patrols... More meat for the grinder!

simonmark: Welcome thanks for viewing!

Edge of a Knife: heheh, thats the plan ;)

Relentless Rocket Rampage Rover Russia

The Swedish Campain

With the success of the softer portions of the Wall of Steel now assured victory, Stalin turned his attention to Sweden. Granting Military access to Germany! Blaphemous! Stalin wanted to reproduce the results of Finland, but also wanted to wait for all the units to arrive at the border. The snowfall made the Swedish project launch ahead of schedule. On the 8th of October The Soviet Union declared war on Sweden.

rocket_41_oct_8_war.jpg

Despite this Stalin wanted the success felt in Finland repeated in the now snowy and mountianess terrain of Sweden and Norway.

In the snowy parts success was anything but.... sucessfull.

Snow hampered mechanized and motorized units causing them to fight as if they were blindfolded.

rocket_41_oct_10.jpg

Further probing of the German lines just to the north of this battle (which lasted two grueling days) showed that "waves" would need to be sent in order to break the small German forces. Twelve attackers would not even manage to break the Germans with their extreamly high organization, but were able to wear them down enough to provide a victory.

By the 17th of October our air forces met Swedish fighters north of Stockholm in attempts to clear the skys for a V2 launch.

The launch was rather unsucessfull... the logistical strike against Stockholm failed to hit... stockholm, while the strategic bombardment successfully hit the target.

rocket_41_oct_17_air.jpg

Despite these failures the Germans were held, especially with the snow in the Facists Pig Trap, our two Army Groups were now focused on holding the Germans behind the river.

Meanwhile by the 27th our forces bogged down by snow had been encircled for only a day. The negatives of starting the invasion of Sweden early had been felt, but hopfully for the last time. Soviet High Command hoped to end the Scandanvian Campain by the end of Winter. It would no doubt be bloody.

rocket_41_oct_27.jpg

Either way a great miltiary parade of excess Motorized and Mechanized divisions was held in Helsinki, to the jubilant (if not forced) cheers of onlookers. These divisions would be one of the first set of divisions to create the new "Elite Bear forces", a planned army of 6-12 mechanized and motorized attack force. Tip of the Bloodied Brass Bear Claw Knuckle. For the Motherland!

deltren said:
These divisions would be one of the first set of divisions to create the new "Elite Bear forces", a planned army of 6-12 mechanized and motorized attack force. Tip of the Bloodied Brass Bear Claw Knuckle. For the Motherland!

BearCavalry.jpg

I shamelessly stole it from HERE

Somebody else found it for me in other words.

RGB said:
I shamelessly stole it from HERE

Somebody else found it for me in other words.

ets good shit non-the-less

Relentless Rocket Rampage Rover Russia

Snow Blind

As November came around Deep Defense Doctrine research was compelted and Large Formation SOP Doctrine research undertaken.

Basic CVL research was completed only a day after the land doctrine, giving way to SHBB research. Another air Doctrine was also Stolen from Germany.

rocket_41_nov_8_tech.jpg

Meanwhile Elite Bear I was formed under Lt. General Zhukov G.K., and he was promptly promoted to Field Marshal.

rocket_41_nov_bear1.jpg

During November snow hampered progress in Sweden and Norway. An attempt was made to encircle Stokholm but ended in failure with our streached forces retreating north across the river. Stockholm was bombarded in retaliation, allthough our logistical strikes failed to target Stockholm, the IC would be quickly rebuilt... (anyone know how to encourage this, aside from logisitcal striking every freaking provinces in the Stockholm area?) Along the western coast the remainder of our army continued to push back German defenders into former Norway. As Soon as our army groups cought up with the southern tip of our forces near Stockhold, we would push for the rest of Sweden -- probably sometime in late december -- with a one track mind on the over all goal... Berlin.

rocket_41_dec.jpg

I just got to this AAR.

I like it.
I like it very much!

But why had you 55 divisions to finish Finnland?
Not a little bit too much?
You could have used them to defend your territories.

Zhukov. Yes. This only presages bad things for the Germans. Once winter's over I expect the Red Army to start doing what they do best:

Using up millions of lives but getting the job done quickly. :p

Admiral Yamamot said:

Why use divisions to defend when you can use them to attack the fascists? ;) It's not like he was having too much trouble stopping the Germans once they reached his little preparations...

Judas Maccabeus said:
Zhukov. Yes. This only presages bad things for the Germans. Once winter's over I expect the Red Army to start doing what they do best:

Using up millions of lives but getting the job done quickly. :p

he he he excatly. We even thought of strapping seats -- for our bravest russians -- to our V2's and launching them at 4000km/hr to increase accuracy :)

Admiral Yamamot said:
I just got to this AAR.

I like it.
I like it very much!

meh, It's strategicly important to get all of Scandinavia so our current V2 model can hit most German industries.

The German's cant touch my territories, the fortifications would have them attacking at 1% effency.

Last edited:
deltren said:
The German's cant touch my territories, the fortifications would have them attacking at 1% effency.

which ironically is what you attacked Kiruna with
(actually your attack efficiency should have been -149% looking at the modifiers, so the game was generous)
When you conquer Norway and Denmark are you going to keep them or do you plan to release Scandinavia?

Mahrabal said:
which ironically is what you attacked Kiruna with
(actually your attack efficiency should have been -149% looking at the modifiers, so the game was generous)
When you conquer Norway and Denmark are you going to keep them or do you plan to release Scandinavia?

why would I release Scandinavia? teehee.. I plan for WC! Communism can only exsist when there are no other governments in the world! Plus I need an excuse to use my ICBM's!

chefporten: I need to buy red Alert 2, is it any gooood?

chefportnen said:
Oh my, it is good! It isn't just good, it's awesome! I'd definitely recommend it, along with the other Command & Conquer games.
Here in Sweden you can buy the Command & Conquer 1st decade collection for 200 Kronor (about 22 Euros).