• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to all winners and nominees, thanks to all voters and our gracious host. :)

Also, consider some words of wisdom left here about the importance of the ACAs.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Congrats to all the winners. It's lovely to see AARland alive and well.

I am honored beyond words to have had my AAR come in 1st three quarters in a row, I'm honestly floored.

• 5Like
Reactions:
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to @Nikolai for hosting this and to all those who voted, including those who voted for my contributions to AARland.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Thanks again all for voting and winning! It’s great to see the response in here!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and especially @BigBadBob for heading the Vicky 2 section! I would also like to thank all those that voted for my AAR for putting it on the podium once again!
Last but not least, thanks to @Nikolai for being an excellent steward of the awards!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations to all the winners and of course to Nikolai for his continued excellence in running them. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
I did not even realize this had been updated! A big congrats to everyone recognized, and a thanks to those who enjoyed my projects enough to express support for them here! Always happy to see how many AARs are thriving on this forum.

• 4Like
Reactions: