• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nikita, sorry to hear you're having trouble with our glorious ikea overlords...but glad to know you're gonna continue working on this awesome mod irregardless of what happened, best of luck with future work as always :)

Also, quick suggestion, but you could maybe post future dev-diaries and links on moddb as well? Might be easier for this kinda thing and it would mean those who don't use facebook can still post feedback and such.

I'm can. No problem. But, do they have a problem with the audience? For example - TNO mod for HOI IV. Also has MDB page, but "freshest" comment was posted in 2017

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm can. No problem. But, do they have a problem with the audience? For example - TNO mod for HOI IV. Also has MDB page, but "freshest" comment was posted in 2017

Pretty sure HOI4 mods mostly use discord and/or reddit for development and feedback stuff nowadays, which could also be options for yourself of course depending on preference and such

Resignation letter

On 1.03.2021 My DEV diary was removed and I'm got two days ban.
I'm removed ALL files for next version from my PC (same goes for Thunder In The Sky)
I can't work when someone wants to shut me up

I will forever remember these six years. I worked for free. I have never offered to support the project. But I cannot forget such things and keep working as before

Welcome to the real world

• 4Like
Reactions:
Allright!
After long conversations with my good friends (another modders).
We found compromise
To prevent permanent ban and my subsequent disappearance. I'LL CONTINUE my works of Facebook (Diaries, new versions and etc and etc).

My student page. I created this page to communicate with my friends from the university. Here you can write your suggestions, personal bug reports and etc. Before send friend request, please write your nickname from Paradox forum

Public. Dev diaries, annoucements and ect and etc

What. Actually. Happened

In a brief to prevent ban? New diary survived 10 minutes.
You didnt follow the thread closely enough

What the hell just happened

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yikes. Did Paradox purge the Nazis? What the hell happened?

Anyone know good monarchism mods? XD Sorry ericafaq.

He kept throwing temper tantrums and screaming at people who would point out minor bugs.
While I agree ericafaq should not have bothered with 99% of criticism, I still regret what's happened because of the 20% of do-nothing complainers who wished to see precisely this happen. There are those who wish nothing more than to destroy others, and I wish the moderators would have tried to build a personal understanding with ericafaq.

• 10Like
Reactions:
While I agree ericafaq should not have bothered with 99% of criticism, I still regret what's happened because of the 20% of do-nothing complainers who wished to see precisely this happen. There are those who wish nothing more than to destroy others, and I wish the moderators would have tried to build a personal understanding with ericafaq.
We tried. I think even a quick glance through the various moderators' posts here will show that we did quite a bit to keep this thread clean and the mod creator free to create their vision. But, there was also a long history of users being antagonized, then reported; which to be clear - is entrapment and honestly it's own form of trolling. It is that sort of attitude that led to a number of deleted posts and infractions that fateful day.

However, it is important to note that there is no check box to mark on whether or not to ban someone when infractions are issued. Rather, the forum software decides when and for how long to ban someone based off of previous infractions, how long ago those infractions were, and their severity.

Regardless. Goodbyes have been said. Grievances aired. My statement given.

Curtain falls. Exit stage left.

• 1Like
  • 1Love
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.