Preview of the Free 1.3 Update, Localization Beta, and Linux Release!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello dears! Is the entire list of changes in patch 1.3 published or will there be more information? I'm wondering what was done with the characteristics of the weapon, especially the missiles . Change the balance?

Hello dears! Is the entire list of changes in patch 1.3 published or will there be more information? I'm wondering what was done with the characteristics of the weapon, especially the missiles . Change the balance?
When the 1.3 patch is released there will most likely be patch notes put out.

This will be amended in Single Player Skirmisher in patch 1.3? Just at the moment, random on the selection of mechs is very poorly managed and almost always fall the same options as yourself and the enemy. Will be added to the special modes Skirmisher? For example, the defense of the base, the attack on the base. I would like to see this aspect of the game expanded and made changes. One word variety is not enough in Skirmisher at stage 1.2.

Last edited: