• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My small venice 100% mercantilism game
kPZNdfr.jpg

8oA1WcM.jpg

Reactions:
Random France in Austria...

Meh, boring.

It isn't very big (I could have easily conqured Mexico, Caribbean and some more stuff but liked these clean borders :D ) but I am very satisfied anyway.

As for the Theocratic part - I formed it with Ichma, the only Amerindian theocracy.

FobRNFD.jpg

nFlMXiz.jpg

EnFltFe.jpg

KE9UxiB.jpg

jVl4wS1.jpg

Reactions:
When I first looked at the culture map I thought it was Amhara and was "WTF?!"-ing hard.

Reactions:
When I first looked at the culture map I thought it was Amhara and was "WTF?!"-ing hard.

To achieve this amount of Aimara I needed to culture convert like 1/3 of a continent from Castillian culture. Fortunately it was Argentina/Paraguay which means complete wastelands which means probably barely 100 - 200 000 Castillian settlers lived here (IRL Brasil had European population less than 0,5 million by 1700...) which meant I usually paid only around 22-38 diplo to change a province :p

Last edited:
To achieve this amount of Amhara I needed to culture convert like 1/3 of a continent from Castillian culture. Fortunately it was Argentina/Paraguay which means complete wastelands which means probably barely 100 - 200 000 Castillian settlers lived here (IRL Brasil had European population less than 0,5 million by 1700...) which meant I usually paid only around 22-38 diplo to change a province :p
Amhara is the culture of Ethiopia.

Ottoman kebab removed. Mamluk kebab removed. Persian kebab removed. The world is now free from the opression of the major kebab dealers! I also have a PU over Bohemia since around 1600, which was a loyal tool for kebab removal. Pentrarchy is also restored. I would've managed another war with Muscovy (which never became Russia, since Lithuania was holding Ryazan, before i got it for myself) and would've taken most, if not all land before the Urals, but i suddenly grew wishing for a new start, so here i am at the empire thread!

Unusualties:
1) Westernized Mongolia with some neat borders
2) Tidorean Australia, owning exactly 5 provinces
3) Stronk Mutapa
4) Even Stronker Jenne!
5) Yes, those are Leonese colonies in Madagascar and Africa. Also, note the Haiti in Kongo :D
6) Delhi, fractured and exiled to Tibet and China
7) Spanish colonies in South Africa are occupied by rebels for at least the last 80 years
8) That big Canada has wrecked an equally large Ex-British USA, but only has 17k troops, all infantry!

EEB3DD99E81CBBD29188AACE9225DED482B43C66

Also, my ruler's called a Car! Vroom Vroom!

AEB2C93A269C40DD25F92E5784BD28837121ECC3

Reactions:
My shamless fail WC attempt Ottoderp run. I really am not agressive enough at all... ugh.
y2EY33n.jpg

MOmQfXA.jpg

OCm4YeI.jpg

Still got a load of achievements though:

GeU9qDg.png

Reactions:
Draculistan.jpg

Almost managed to make the European borders pretty. Almost.

Leon, Aragon and Algiers are my vassals, France, Netherlands, Poland and Lithuania the allies I partitioned Europe (and especially the Unholy Non-Roman Vampire) between
W-what is with that Haixi enclave in Novgorod?!
How is that even possible??

Because there weren't enough Ottos One-Tag yet: (Beware, screenshots in German)

Not too much special, had good luck on some parts, less on others. Especially good were my rulers (never lost Janissars) and Muscovy collapsed into Sunni and became a perfect vassal.
WC was done by 1754, One-Tag (annexed Brandenburg with too much AE for diplo-annexing and conquered my protectorate ming in two big wars) by 1782

wc11.png

wc12.png

Released the two yellow CNs (from my vassal Scotland) and annexed them for more glorious green.

wc15.png

Religious Map 1782

wc07.png

17 years later, everything I had converted

wc13.png

My army, mercenaries are all at least 2-4 units behind the current tech, bc it's too much hassle to update them.

wc08.png

Technologies

wc02.png

Military, got very much tradition the last few decades, not quite sure why. Had a lot of forts for the +1 bonus too, paid 700 ducats for it.

wc03.png

Ideas, not much surprise, took offensive for siege ability -> speed

wc04.png

Economy

wc05.png

wc06.png

Fleet, I built 1k big ships for a mission at the end, just for fun.

wc09.png

Diagrams

wc10.png

Rulers, only problem was Mehmet, but he only lived three years so I could keep Janissars

wc14.png

And just for fun a little revolution at the end:

wc16.png

And of course Ironman-Proof:
wciron1.jpg

wciron2.jpg

Important!:
It was not Ironman, but just for fun to show that ironmanproof screenshots aren't a good proof^^
I usually don't play Ironman bc of the monthly autosaves and bc I don't see the necessity for it. If I don't wanna cheat, I don't. The whole thing is on YT (also in German) that's probably more of a proof for not cheating than that Ironman-Symbol.

Reactions:
The current state of my Pomerania game - I just went Protestant and finished my first CN (Kanada). I'm working on getting a CN in the Thirteen Colonies and will eventually take the Caribbean from England. Poland (w/o Lithuania PU) was my staunch ally for most of the game until they decided to attack Hungary (allied to Austria, France, Genoa and Muscovy w/ Sweden PU). It did not go well for them.

For ideas, I went Quantity, Exploration, Expansion. Soon, I will open up another group - trade/naval/maritime? I'm trying to go for groups I wouldn't usually use and I do plan to fight England for control of the seas.
D9AE36D560D8C62EFE551D1B0E1803BACF132011

I survived a string of pretty meh rulers until the latest 2 - which are fantastic at 5/5/4 and now 6/5/5! I forgot how annoying bad rulers can be - I should've made my Pomerania into a republic. Oh well.
E37A1B36665EEFEDF2AF1D4015DF8996E300FBE7
I would have more screenshots, but I somehow changed the key for taking them and forgot about which the new key was.

I'd ally Hungary and take Prussia from the Pole.