• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dear Lord, thats .. Impressive :D

Congratulations, I'll admit I didnt think you'd really pull it off. Damn nice :)

but you really should pay more attention to Overextension!!! :laugh:

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ryukyu, the happiest place on earth.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ryukyu, the happiest place on earth.​

I like to think that those rebels are entirely accurate and depict no less than the entire population of the world fighting against the foreign conqueror :laugh:​

Now watch it collapse until there's all these little islands of RYUKYU across the map :D

You are the only nation on Earth, yet you have only the second largest army, the second highest income and the second trade income. gg Paradox, gg.

The game might be treating rebels as a nation. In any case, a hearty congratulations to DDRJake. The rest of us are now stuck competing for the largest empire that isn't crippled by rebels and doomed to eternal bankruptcy. :p

The game might be treating rebels as a nation. In any case, a hearty congratulations to DDRJake. The rest of us are now stuck competing for the largest empire that isn't crippled by rebels and doomed to eternal bankruptcy. :p

Maybe the game isn't over. Maybe...the aliens are about to land on Earth?

FINAL BOSS DDRJAKE! GOGO!