• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Almost finished Knights game, thinking if i should eat south france from provence or not as i dont have much else to do.

q40ga3O.jpg

LWlfKZe.png

HOnYDLg.jpg

Reactions:
i made a gif for my glorious 1015 dev 112 k manpower and a forcelimit of 117 Florentine>Tuscan empire it might be small but its strong
ps:i dont know if gifs are allowed i will delete them if they're not allowed .For anybody who cant see http://i.imgur.com/gX782yZ.gif

gX782yZ.gif

edit: 5 years later RIP IN PIECES :cccccc At least formed italy :p i mean literally my country is in pieces
TMNCFL9.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
the year was just 1623 i could do so much more but that last coalition with spain+austria(and his ally russia)+ottomans just siphoned the fun in that playthrough and i think you meant Mali

i was allied to france if it wasnt for the ottomans i think i could win ottos had 210 troops so yeah :(
edit:not 210 sorry 210 is the manpower 110 troops i mean

Hey there!

I wanted to start a nice laid-back Austria game with only managing the HRE countries, no conquest/expansion whatever, and i had the craziest of games so far!

First off, Hungary with the event got the Habsburg heir - thats usual, but then:
France had an Interregnum and produced a Habsburg king.
Spain went under a PU with England, but i contested it - and after a long bloody drag - i managed to secure the Spain PU for myself.
Muscovy lost her heir, the king was young, 35 or so years old, but i tossed a RM anyway... a month later the king died and i got Muscovy in a PU (Lithuania contested it, but it was crushed swiftly)
I supported my heir on the polish throne and after a few wins, Poland dropped the elective monarchy and became a kingdom with the Habsburg king.
Poland spread Habsburgs to Lithuania (my rival, so i couldn't RM them)
Portugal's king was old, i RMed them, the Marriage Policy Pays off event fired, got a Habsburg heir for their throne.
Used the event to claim Hungary's throne.
Lihtuania dropped rivalry, i RM-ed them, then claimed the throne soon after.
Claimed Poland's throne too.
In a war with Great Britain, i made them release Scotland. I wanted to diplo vassalize Scotland, but i got them in a PU instead. Their king was young, 35 or so, just like Muscovy's.
Portugal's king died heirless at the age of 60+, France backed off, (not that he have had a chance anyway after i revoked privilegia :)), i got the PU.

Right now i have 7 PUs, except Great Britain and France i have all major European thrones.
France was my ally all along, but after i got Portugal they became hostile, then rival :( Maybe the AI figured out that i want France under my PU as well :D On a serious note, i have no idea why France dropped alliance at 180+ opinion... they had a mission in Bengal, but none of my subjects were even close to India.

2015-07-13_00001.jpg

I also had some fun with the new place heir on vassal's throne button:

2015-07-13_00002.jpg

I'm hesitant if i shall integrate Scotland / Hungary / form HRE to have a shot at inheriting Spain or Muscovy... the map would look a lot better but it feels so good to have all these minions to do the dirty work for me :D

Reactions:
nx5Axvm.jpg

First ever time actually forming Persia (Qara Qoyunlu). I really enjoyed this playthrough and experienced the unique persian events. By the 1600s I ran out of things to do and got bored as my Persia reached its desired borders. I was kind of hoping Russia was going to be a decent competetor in the north, but got torn apart by it's neighbours as usual...

Eastern Roman(-ian) Empire
Nothing too spectacular blobbing-wise, but after having suffered a humiliating setbacking defeat in 1610ish and having to cede 1/4 of the country back to Ottos and Hungary, former Dracula motherland took its revenge and vassalized then annexed Ottomans and has Hungary as a junior PU member. Constantinople is the capital of course, could culture shift to Turkish, but decided against it. Note almost invisible border with my best buddies Ryazan.
2015-07-14_00001.jpg

Reactions:
Eastern Roman(-ian) Empire
Nothing too spectacular blobbing-wise, but after having suffered a humiliating setbacking defeat in 1610ish and having to cede 1/4 of the country back to Ottos and Hungary, former Dracula motherland took its revenge and vassalized then annexed Ottomans and has Hungary as a junior PU member. Constantinople is the capital of course, could culture shift to Turkish, but decided against it. Note almost invisible border with my best buddies Ryazan.
View attachment 132500
My god Romania what have they done with your color. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

AB2BAA5026BB256E03E434498799933883DA46F0

B5C570D4690EE8144B3AB1768C6F38C6898041FD

Didn't go after Europe until it was too late. Over 2000 force limit and still doubting if I can take them because I play so many HRE OPM games I have an irrational fear of them.

That said, besieging late-game Ming is so brutal I gave up and went after Europe a bit anyway.

I think I'm ready for a WC, just need to refine my pacing.

Reactions:
Byzantine Empire, I tried to keep nice and tidy borders and I also tried to reach the empire's 555 AD borders, although a group of powerful European alliances has so far stopped that from happening.

Europe:
EtcNZjd.png

Africa:
oxlj8x0.png

Asia:
UFlkqOu.png

North America:
JXZwnJL.png

South America:
6Wh96vT.png

World map:
kl0kmEj.png