• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

100% legitimate, unlike most of the guys that are on the top of paradox connect.

Ryukyu World Conquest.

Finished on 1758, could have finished a lot sooner (50 years earlier or so), but was waiting for japan to unify (I played eu3 with version 5.0).

The best tip i could offer is... dont bother unless you got some SERIOUS patience. :p

I started this WC months ago and only finished it now because it was pretty frustrating most of the times. Too many rebels to deal with.

P.S: Ended the game with about 2000 land divisions. And i was needing more to deal with rebels effectively.

My Baluchistan to Mughal game. Zoroastrian Faith. Same DAOMiscmods .799 as before a few years later and shortly after ending Persias measly little life:

Planning to Clean my own borders up. But after that im open to forum suggestions!

Russia want to get third rome decison, so i doubt they will like you. Unless you will cede Thrace to them...

I'm using D&T so it's Konstantinpulus.

And never!

eu354.png

Half of the Mamluk territory is mine.

Conquer China? that could be hard to do...

good job with Mugals BTW

It wasnt hard. Religious Lib CB is way oped. I just used it to eat persia.

China....might be a problem. I thought hard about eating it for its delicious land. But I need it to eat some non Confucian land so i can religious lib Eat it to death. and ming...well ming is in perpetual collapse so its going to be rough. but CHina would be a good option :D

100% legitimate, unlike most of the guys that are on the top of paradox connect.

Ryukyu World Conquest.

Finished on 1758, could have finished a lot sooner (50 years earlier or so), but was waiting for japan to unify (I played eu3 with version 5.0).

Do I see wrong but you don´t own the territories just above australia (gunea or something :p not all of ocean is conquered anyway :p) and correct me if I´m wrong

Yeah i didnt bother with those islands because i had taken all the colonials out and these islands had some pretty high agressiveness amd i was too lazy to kill the natives... had too many rebels wasting my time.

The islands i had were a headache already. Load army, unload army, kill rebel army... over and over again... Tiring bussiness.

Last edited:
My humble Cherokee for the No Trail of Tears achievement with absurd manpower and tech that plunged Europe into a new dark age.

All I own are the provinces you see there and everything possible is built (or being built) Even those wool provinces are bringing in the moola.

I tell you though, of all the games for there to be blobbing AIs, I got the worst situation in that regard.

A79F019A235A9A93B9D4F7AB4E6D42767349367F

2214B9A4CCFC50E24410FC520A1FABB65B117687

266D59D62127A5362B20E39A4B2EBD153F12F91D

Hard mode, random lucky nations. All other setting default.

WT... how? o_O

That's kind of a big question. :p

I vassalised Shawnee and Creek, gave them all my lands and left myself with only Muskugee. I spent 150 years in peace making slider changes towards westernisation and innovation. in 1501, Potugal game along and got his arse kicked (a little) and I let him border me.

828B4F3C215E975D1E76D6B1851530B47E6E3AAB

5707B2DFC9272B654C7E9B4F63FC17F95EB39B87

I westernised all the way to Latin tech in a year then sailed off on a boat to Europe. I annexed two-province-minor Austria, got rid of one of the provinces and left myself with Wien. I lost my province in America, bankrupt myself and became a christian Austrian nation.

B033ACACAFABCA166AB38C32E2EC4F3D746844B4

Then I reformed my military units to Western, converted myself to Reformed religion and became a trading powerhouse. I made no effort at all to expand and only took the extra lands when I saw how much trouble France and the HRE were going to be.

BBB, HREBLOB, BLOBHUANIA, BLOBTOMANS, and GB, i am almost sure they also blob, and Blobing almost sure of it : Portugal.

EDIT: oh, you just posted an answer to : HOW? Huh, Anyway, how did you NOT get annexed? As an OPM i mean.

That guy surely is lucky... or maybe there is something else behind it...

As an OPM cherokee... there is no way to survive. You would get annexed in no time.

That guy surely is lucky... or maybe there is something else behind it...

As an OPM cherokee... there is no way to survive. You would get annexed in no time.

I had one war with Portugal, gave them that land in the peace deal then fled to Europe before the truce was over.

I actually though I was a gonner because I only had 2,000 troops and no fort on my one province, but my vassal Shawnee came to save me and we beat back the portugese troops from my one province.

EDIT: Or do you mean surviving as an OPM in Europe? Once I was in Europe I was westernised and Christian so I was no different from Ulm or Cleves. I just lived very poor for 50 years (Wien was my only province and I had no core on it => only 10% census tax) then I just started trading like crazy.

WT... how? o_O

Its really easy, level 6 trade buildings. I had a CoT in Mescalero worth 17,000 ducats (I destroyed Mexico and Cuzco, and had everything from the Amazon to the Aleuts trading through it), and monopolized it with 350% trade efficiency for 59k income, excluding tax, production, and other CoTs. I capped on tech in 1794