• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Joining Next Campaign

Send Shelt an email, his address is on the first page. He has been hosting these so he has the best idea as to when the next one will start. I think the current campaign will last one or two more sessions.

Camapign

Our current campaign is still going but has been in limbo due to some computer problems i have been having. I will try and continue the campaign on wednesday but i dont know for sure. Just check my thread for any changes or updates. Also when a new campaign does start new players are always welcome.

Wednesday

Huy guys. I will try and continue our campaign this Wednesday. It will depend if I can fix my PC. It has an internal speaker that will not shut off which is a great annoyance to me and my family.....mostly my wife. So I will see what I can do. I apoligize for last week and hopefully it won't happen again this week.

I most likely will not be able to join this evening's session due to illness. But if I get back from the doctor's earlier than expected, and if I'm feeling up to snuff, I might be a surprise starter. But don't count on it. If I'm not there, please start without me and I'll re-join next week.

Not in the Cards

I won't be able to host tonight. I am having RL reasons along with technical ones. I have been movin this week my PC is not moved yet. I have been confined to this laptop computer for awhile now lol. I will make an honst effort to try and get this campaign back on tracj next week. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

3 Weeks in a row

Darn, okay, no game it is. Hope to see you all next week on Wednesday. New players are always welcome.

Hosting Problems

Let's all try to get through our router/firewall problems so that we can be alternate hosts in case Shelt's PC goes down. There are a few posts in the EU forums about the ports that have to be unblocked and the procedures for doing so.

I've seen these port ranges: 2300-2400, 28800-29000, 47400-4700, 1630-1638. I don't think you have to unblock all of them, just one set. I'm not sure if there is a specific set for EU:R that is different from the other EU games.

In my router, I have an option for allowing specific protocols for specific ports. The problem is that the generic protocols don't match what I think we need (TCP forwarding), and the list of game-specific protocols does not include any of the Paradox titles.

An Inconvenient Truth

I will not be able to join you guys this Wednesday. I'm in a bad place right now and will not be able to continue the campaign for awhile. I don't know when I will be able to return but I want you all to know I wish I could continue the campaign with you guys. For now I cannot. I will let you guys know if anything changes but it looks like you will have to continue without me. I apologize for this.

Suspend Campaign

Shelt: Sorry to hear about your troubles. Since you are one of the major players left in this campaign, I think we should suspend it until you come back.

In the meantime, if one of us can figure out how to host, I think we should start a new campaign tomorrow and let that roll until we can resume Phyrric Victory.

Might Be Able to Host Tomorrow

I might be able to host tomorrow evening. I found a setting in my McAffee that had been allowing only outbound access for Rome. I've switched it to inbound/outbound, so maybe that will fix my hosting problem.

I'll set up a game in MetaServer early tomorrow evening. If everyone can see it, perhaps we can use it to set up a new campaign.

Hi All

Hi all, too bad we have lost Shelt for now. Hope everything works out all right buddy.

In the meantime, I am available for tonight's game and would be willing to start a new one if we can figure out a way to host.

MetaServer Problems

Pax and I tried to host this evening, but our tangled firewall and router defenses stopped us.

I have since found yet another place in my McAfee firewall to open up the 1630-1638 ports for udp. Hopefully this will override my Fios router settings, which stubbornly will not allow me to open these ports.

Anyway, maybe some of us can get together before next week to give it a try.

Let Me Know

Let me know when you want to get together and give it a try.

Test Game on Sunday?

I'll be home most of Sunday, so maybe in the late morning or early afternoon we can try a test game in MetaServer?

How about 11 am est (10 cst) or 1 pm est (noon central)?

The triumphant return of Sheltonious

Greetings my loyal subjects!!! I am happy to announce that I will be making my triumphant return to online gaming. My PC has been resurrected, brought back from the dead. Let us reunite and continue our quest for global domination. The Online Campaigns will resume next week.

Greetings my loyal subjects!!! I am happy to announce that I will be making my triumphant return to online gaming. My PC has been resurrected, brought back from the dead. Let us reunite and continue our quest for global domination. The Online Campaigns will resume next week.

It's good to have you back, but frankly many of us have moved on to EU3. But screw eu3! Shelt has returned!