Paradox Celebrates International Women’s Day With DLC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would Tenochtitlan have fallen without the language skills of Malinche guiding Cortez?

Gerónimo de Aguilar learned Mayan easy enough, and may have known Nahuatl as well, and a lot of the conquistadors picked up quite a bit of Nahuatl during their stay with Moctezuma. Other that, sounds great!

*snip* //BjornB

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Elizabeth Bathory in ?

You know, the lady that bathed in the blood of 100 virgins?

Nice, I've been learning more about the role of women in history.

Here's one: those cave paintings? Most of them were done by women.

Ever since watching Powerpuff Girls at the age of 6 I am devoted fan of strong women, especially stron women kicking asses.

Unfortunately I guess most of historical events go to meh easy mode great power nations but still, I lovr every additional peace of flavour.

Is Elizabeth Bathory in ?

You know, the lady that bathed in the blood of 100 virgins?
*cough* That particular claim (as opposed to the mostly undisputed matter of the murders) was first published a hundred years after her immurement, and is not supported by the accounts of the witnesses at her accomplices' trial.

Yeaaay free dlc!

Again pdox is made of awesome.

I don't want to sound greedy, but....are the portraits available for all cultures?

Last edited:
Will Muslims be getting random female advisors at the same rate as Europeans? Because, well, you know... Aside from Hürrem Sultana/the Sultanate of Women in general, it wasn't really a thing that happened.