• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Among the changes coming in the new patch will be:
  • Major improvements to game optimization

I sincerely hope so. The mixed results of the last two 'optimisations' don't inspire any hope at this stage.

Reactions:
So, is there an option to force Absolute Cognatic for everyone (gender inequality must not exist, even in historical settings) and remove concubinage (because it promotes rape culture and denigrates women).

Nonsense, the Women get Male Concubines.

Reactions:
So, is there an option to force Absolute Cognatic for everyone (gender inequality must not exist, even in historical settings) and remove concubinage (because it promotes rape culture and denigrates women).

I feel that only this way we can truly realize our dream of a Social Justice -friendly CK2.

P.S. These were all jokes in case you didn't get it. They are based on actual threads by actual forumites, but I will not link to them as I don't want to spread their madness.
Well the developers are Swedish, so if the internet's stereotypes are to be believed...

Reactions:
It has been a long time since I played ck 2 but, there will be a way, with the new custom options, to make the games pace slower? One thing that took me out of ck2 was watching, in most games, how after 200 years the world was basically two big blobs and it was ages since you got the highest CA possible

Major changes to optimization eh? Well. I've heard that before and fallen for it. So if I see people saying the game's performance (which has been horrendous ever since Rajas) has improved, I will buy this expansion and its content pack.

Reactions:
Major changes to optimization eh? Well. I've heard that before and fallen for it. So if I see people saying the game's performance (which has been horrendous ever since Rajas) has improved, I will buy this expansion and its content pack.

Yes, the Rajas also made my game almost impossible to play until I got a new desktop (thta was the second reason why I stopped playing ck 2). By then I had moved away from ck 2

European Portrait Pack is very much needed. Generic European Rulers are still from 2012, yet it's the most played region.
Yeah, it would be nice to have that. One pack for Arabs, if possible also.
But I'd like to see a pack for Berbers and South/West Slavs first.

Reactions:
Ironman and achievements are no longer the same thing. You can ironman with any combo of rules you want. If you want achievements you must have ironman on and no rule settings which disable achievements.

Reactions:
tumblr_n5doxqLsPf1toiueuo1_500.gif

Reactions:
yesterday relase was to late

Reactions:
What I want to know is whether Paradox will accept corpses (in the spirit of the patch) in place of money. I don't have a lot of money to spare these days, but I'm sure I can scare up a corpse or two. I mean, depending on how long they've been dead, they could be worth a lot. Whole human skeletons are worth at least $3,000 apiece.

Reactions:
What I want to know is whether Paradox will accept corpses (in the spirit of the patch) in place of money. I don't have a lot of money to spare these days, but I'm sure I can scare up a corpse or two. I mean, depending on how long they've been dead, they could be worth a lot. Whole human skeletons are worth at least $3,000 apiece.
Have you considered grinding the bones to bonemeal and selling it to traditional medicine stores?

Reactions:
Have you considered grinding the bones to bonemeal and selling it to traditional medicine stores?

I don't have the corpses NOW. I'm only going to bother "acquiring" them if I get someone in authority telling me I CAN trade a body for the DLC.

Besides, the merchants only have so much Gold, and since 99 bonemeal weighs the same as one bonemeal, I can't possibly sell all of it to a single merchant.

Reactions: