• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What I want to know is whether Paradox will accept corpses (in the spirit of the patch) in place of money. I don't have a lot of money to spare these days, but I'm sure I can scare up a corpse or two. I mean, depending on how long they've been dead, they could be worth a lot. Whole human skeletons are worth at least $3,000 apiece.

Hm. Introducing corpse standard as monetary system. As usual, this forum is fountain of original thought.

So, is there an option to force Absolute Cognatic for everyone (gender inequality must not exist, even in historical settings) and remove concubinage (because it promotes rape culture and denigrates women).

I feel that only this way we can truly realize our dream of a Social Justice -friendly CK2.

P.S. These were all jokes in case you didn't get it. They are based on actual threads by actual forumites, but I will not link to them as I don't want to spread their madness.

Phew, you panicked me for a second there! Surprised you didn't mention the idea of homosexual marriage despite it being anathema in Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Islam and whatever else.

Reactions:
Hm. Introducing corpse standard as monetary system. As usual, this forum is fountain of original thought.

If the Reaper's Due really is as deadly as we've been led to believe, that may be all that remains of your Kingdom after a while.

If the Reaper's Due really is as deadly as we've been led to believe, that may be all that remains of your Kingdom after a while.

Well, i played Elder Kings mod with first version of Knahaten Flu. If Black Death will be made even half as deadly in official DLC, the forum will be incredibly hilarious.

Reactions:
I watched Quill18's gameplay of it and it looks great and fun. But in the gameplay the diseases may be TO deadly. I understand it is the plague but I worry it is to OP and may wipe out players that start in late game bookmarks that have small family's.

Reactions:
I watched Quill18's gameplay of it and it looks great and fun. But in the gameplay the diseases may be TO deadly. I understand it is the plague but I worry it is to OP and may wipe out players that start in late game bookmarks that have small family's.

I like it.

Welcome to the middle ages, you will die.

Reactions:
I like it.

Welcome to the middle ages, you will die.

Linking to a CGP Grey video. Here, take this like! +1

Reactions:
What do you think? Will be the Reaper´s due available in Steam since midnight? :D We are really looking forward to this DLC in the Czech Republic! :D

(PS: sorry for my bad english :D )

Reactions: