• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not ended yet guys.

But it won't have in-game shots and i probably won't do in-depth battles anymore or even try and pretend to guess how many soviet divisions there are only the province exchanges :\.
e.g like this update. The Europe map is taking a while to make so i'll just show how South America ends...

Chapter Eighteen-Part Two: The End of the Liberatadors

By this stage... if not well earlier, the Liberatadors were well defeated. Peru had fallen, Columbia switched sides and Venezuala was blitzed.
Now Brazil was hemmed in and Bolivia only barely held onto its last possessions. (This was the last part of the game before it went boomies).
gre241nj5.jpg

By halfway through August Brazil's fragile link to the Amazon was severed and the Argentinians continued to move up the coast. Vittoria had fallen on the 9th of August, and now Only two major cities remained, Recife and Belem. In Bolivia only Sucre remained as the Argentinians swooped in to take the final blow.
gre242ng8.jpg

As more of Brazil fell... the Communist government could no longer hold on. On the 20th of August the Communist ministers had disappeared, their families gone and their possessions messily removed. Either they had fled or they had been assassinated and looted. In whatever scenario, the Brazilian government was empty, and an unknown man stepped in to surrender to the Americans.
On the 26th the Argentinians finally managed to capture Sucre and Bolivia was surrendered.
South America was won.
gre243vu3.jpg

Glad to see that you wrap things up and don't abandon the story despite the disaster.

Poor Brazil, I hardly knew ye. Despite the setback of...well, losing the entire game, your wrapping this nicely. Excellent sticktoiveness. Bet you hear that from your boss all the time...snark, snark. :D