• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(15893)

Forest of Metaphors
Mar 31, 2003
I would like this thread to be the Official List of ALL MDS Participants and the work they would like to contribute to the mod. This is a good idea because we can get an idea of what is going to be done, have a sense of team-organization, and it would allow us to make credits for the scenario. If you would like to work on the MDS, add a post to this thread stating what you would like to work on. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Keys:
Underlined: Mod Leader
Bold: Has Already Contributed work at this point (Nov. 27)
Italic: Permanent Member of the Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Participants and the work that they will/have contribute(d):

Permanent Members:
MartyWolf - Plot, Tech, U.S. Ministers/Leaders, Events, F.A.Q.
Lunar - Plot, OOBs, Graphics, Propaganda Posters, Ministers/Leaders, Country Descriptions, AI
Buke - Map, Tech
vcarter707 - Events, Prop Posters, Leaders/Ministers, Tech (MIA)
Gathenhielm - Swedish Material
Strath_pc - All U.K. related things, Prop poster, Leaders, OOBs
Raczynski - Polish Staff, (Semi) Coding
Feyd - Stuff relating to Spain/Spanish
Moredhel - All Middle East related materials
Jace - Unit Info, Tech Info
Corvuz_Crovax - Tech Tree
PackMan - Swedish Materials, Minister Editor!
LordScod - Ministers/Leaders
Dokrroka - Balkan Information, CIA Descriptions
Davek804 - Graphics
h345 - U.S. OOB Information, Coded Ministers
Nerfix -
Pal -
generalbob -

Contributers:
Galleblære - Shields/Flags
Burris - Shields/Flags
Txini - Shields/Flags
Bismarck - Shields/Flags
Generalisimo - Shields/Flags
Halibutt - For Various Informations on Leaders/Ministers
Dibo - Bulgarian OOB, Bulgarian leaders file coded w/ pictures, Bulgarian ministers, some info on the Ukrainian air force
Herr Neko - Argentina Desc. and Info
ENKC - Australian-Aspects of the Mod

Special Thanks to:
Allenby, Johan Elisson, and The Great War Mod for their kind words towards the MDS, and for the great work their mod is doing.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lunar
I would rather not have "tech" placed in my catagory unless it absolutely has to ;) You can have "plot" as well.

However, we can add AI to mine since I think I'll be the one writing the AI's for the various countries.

Ok. You started the Tech tree thread, so I though you were interested in the tech tree. I'll add AI to yours, too.

Also, Lunar, you're a mod leader, right?

I still need help, leaders are a huge project. But there are other things you can do, turning data in threads into HoI code is certainly a task that's needed badly.

If you tell me how I should interpret this data I could do that.

Really? Beautiful, simply beautiful.

Once Buke sends me the map (I sent him a PM), I can find out what countries there and make a thread that explains what ID's and ID numbers go to which countries.

Basically what we need is someone to turn information like the OOB of India, into code that can be directly inserted into the country's .inc file.

Really? Beautiful, simply beautiful.

Once Buke sends me the map (I sent him a PM), I can find out what countries there and make a thread that explains what ID's and ID numbers go to which countries.

Basically what we need is someone to turn information like the OOB of India, into code that can be directly inserted into the country's .inc file.

Buke didn't send you the new map, he sent me the new map :)?