• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ENKC said:
Thanks for your help Packman! It's great to see you finally found your way out of that maze ;) Thanks to your help I've got the mod up any running, though the corrupted file with the copy tool included is still on the download site. I think whoever is responsible for maintaining it should remove it as soon as possible to prevent others having problems with it. Thanks again for your help, and don't go munching on too many of those pellets now!

I'm glad you got it working.
Download page fixed, I forgot it right after I made the last post :eek:o.
New site is also being worked on (this was only supposed to be a temp one).

Marty disappeared after the Great Crash. Buke and Lunar were hanging around, but Lunar withdrew as personal business was more important. I don't know about Buke. But I guess he roams the forums from time to time.
The current High Council of MDSHOI is me, packman and to some extent masternick201.

It was the end of the "Old MDS".
Several months work on the mod (basically the whole thing) was lost a little more than a year ago when MartyWolf's (the mod leader) computer crashed.
It caused a huge halt to all work being done on the mod and most of the community along with members disappeared. The mod has later been revived and is now in full service again.

Personally, I later dubbed it "the Great Crash" ;)

Maggern2k said:
It was the end of the "Old MDS".
Several months work on the mod (basically the whole thing) was lost a little more than a year ago when MartyWolf's (the mod leader) computer crashed.
It caused a huge halt to all work being done on the mod and most of the community along with members disappeared. The mod has later been revived and is now in full service again.

Personally, I later dubbed it "the Great Crash" ;)

yep, I remember that....I spent so long coding leader files all for nothing...

But Congrats, I spent a lot of my early Freshman year on this mod and its great to see it completed, good job

Too bad you put so much work into this and had to see it go down. But that's basically the reason why we wouldn't give up this time. Too many people had spent too much time on this to let it fall into pieces totally. Seemed fresh blood was all that was needed, people that hadn't worked much on it before.
Now MDSHOI face a new challenge: HoI2.
Will be fun to see how the new game affects our work...