• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It was a very fun read. Tying it into the historical narrative by looking at it from the students' point of view gave the story closure. Well done!

Thanks. I see you're also doing a narrative AAr in 11th century Sweden. Hopefuly you'll find it just as fun as I did. Early swedish history is quite entertaining, although a bit bloody and filled regionalism. Remember we still hold the record of most wars against one nation. That nation is Denmark and we'we fought something along the lines of thirteen times (don't remember the actual number). That's major war, not counting skirmishes.

I just wanted to say thanks you everyone who read and ejoyed this AAR and a even bigger thanks to everyone who commented. I'll also like to remind you that this AAR was started in december and as so is elligable for that sweet, sweet AARland-choice award. Not telling anyone to vote for me, but there has been some who said that they would and didn't, so I'd just like to clear this up.

Have a good one and I'll see you on the interwebs.