• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can also verify the timeline bug in my game. Happened after the first financial report after I upgraded to Mech Bay 2. :(

That looks like it is trying to access a work order item that doesn't exist. Like the queue has 2 items and it's trying to access item 3
It looks like the bug may be triggered when your repair bays are not working g at full capacity.

I fixed it! At least it seems to be. I saw the error in the code and it did not bomb for me upon testing. No errors were kicked out, either. Just pull it out of the attached file.

Attachments

• dZ_Company_Commander_v1_04_7_RepairBays.zip
    11,2 KB · Views: 9
Ok, made a fix after you pointed the place and posted the fix to nexus. Will check yours in case I missed something.

Thanks.

Noticed one more thing and updated again.

Last edited:
So my fix didn't completely take? Man this thing is insidious.

Mod Request! We find that morale isn't that interesting of a mechanic in this game, and is something you tried to address in this mod as well. We were looking into a morale overhaul system. One of the key features to that would be attaching a month bonus or malus for MechTech and MedTech to the Financial Report. Like, if you went Spartan it would give you -20% to your base values for the next month. I see the code where it calls this, but only know how to hack C#, not write in it. If you were to make something like this it would be awesome and I'm sure it would also be a hit on NexusMods. :)

I had planned on keeping the morale change in there along with the Tech Changes and to create a settings.json file where those values are tweakable for MedTech and MechTech.

Operation Cost bug: If you save and exit the game during an ongoing mission, when you load up and complete it operation costs will always be 0.

I modified MoreIsLess. I added an XP Cap to it as well as the degrading XP level. I'll leave it here in case you are interested in it. I have the modified version included in my Mod Pack.

Attachments

• MoreIsLess.zip
    4,1 KB · Views: 8